• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

this is disgusting to watch in the playoffs. idc if people considered it a "smart" strategy, it comes across as cowardice and lack of trust in your defense.

i got a first step that's about as quick as a turtle and even i would be able to blow by rubio/ingles "defending" like this.

Reactions: HIM
Blake Griffins knees have to be bone on bone - mush. He's had multiple surgeries on both.

He tried giving it a go against Memphis and he couldn't play through the pain. I have a feeling Blake is gonna' be out until Game 4.

Blake Griffins knees have to be bone on bone - mush. He's had multiple surgeries on both.

He tried giving it a go against Memphis and he couldn't play through the pain. I have a feeling Blake is gonna' be out until Game 4.

if that's true and he has close to no cartilage left, he might end up having to go the brandon roy route and just hang them up prematurely :frown:

not a huge fan of his but it sucks to hear about athletes who have their career's derailed early

Wouldn't you do the same? Not have to work and get paid anyways?

No doubt. If anyone every approaches me and says, “hey, I’d like to hire you and pay you a lot of money to give ‘expert analysis’ on a subject you barely pay attention to”, I’m in with the quickness...

if that's true and he has close to no cartilage left, he might end up having to go the brandon roy route and just hang them up prematurely :frown:

not a huge fan of his but it sucks to hear about athletes who have their career's derailed early
Is he getting plasma injections in his knee?

if they gonna do that, they needa put a longer defender on him. at least have some hope that their man can recover and either strip or affect harden's floater
Right. Exum? Lol
Maybe even Mitchell, because it’s just the lateral movement and making sure the angle is properly established with James. Bledsoe and Mitchell has similar lengthy and strength comparison, and their athleticism allows them to explode once Harden make his move.

I can see both the jazz and pacers playing at a much higher level at home
Dwight-Howard.jpg

Still comical Jeff Bzdelik retired at the mere thought of Melo here then un-retired once Melo was being phased out

:rofl:

Rockets and Harden due for bad game. Last year they went 0-27 from downtown

9A1AF7CB-DB54-4622-A91B-4E69A82040E0.gif

Cashapp/PayPal/Venmo :D

Rude af :lol:. First thing Monday :wink:

Jazz found some things they can work with tho. They didn't foul much. Shot like 26% from 3, that will improve I imagine. Ingles had 3 points. No point in Kyle korver if you don't have him shooting 3s, that should change. They kept harden to like 23 points on under 40% before some stat padding in garbage time. Mitchell and Ingles just have to play to their level because Houston can't really do much with favors and gobert

Feel out game..

Is he getting plasma injections in his knee?

i'm not sure what blake's injury is, my mind automatically assumed it was cartilage deterioration as the OP said his knees are probably "bone-on-bone." if his knees are sore from bone issues themselves, then plasma injections can repair bones quickly. but considering cartilage doesn't have blood vessels, not sure how long it would take plasma injections to be effective.

You guys don’t remember the Bucks were defending Harden the same exact way with Bledsoe? Jazz are probably following their blueprint because Bud shut Harden down.

Now they must have had different rotations defensively because that clearly didn’t work in that clip. Or that clip isn’t telling the whole story because I didn’t watch the game.

It also helps when you have the DPOY who is as versatile as Giannis with help defense.

Back
Top Bottom