• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That shading may work for a quarter maybe two but it ain’t working for a full series. You gotta mix up coverages.

hmm "15 games from now" is saying they get past the 2nd round...i appreciate the confidence you have in your squad, Peep
E0560A90-DDF1-403B-93E3-7D8E922A488C.jpeg

You guys don’t remember the Bucks were defending Harden the same exact way with Bledsoe? Jazz are probably following their blueprint because Bud shut Harden down.

Now they must have had different rotations defensively because that clearly didn’t work in that clip. Or that clip isn’t telling the whole story because I didn’t watch the game.

nah, that clip tells pretty much the whole story.

bucks were able to do it well because brogdon and bledsoe are quicker, stronger defenders than rubio or ingles. not to mention, when bucks did it, they had the luxury of having both brook and giannis to meet him at the rim. gobert's a shot blocker but the way rubio/ingles were so far behind on D, gobert had to abandon capela and sell out to stop harden in the paint. capela was eating off this **** the entire first half.

but idk why im so bothered by utah's defense. especially when we all know what's going to happen to the rockets in the next round for the 4th time in five post seasons

:wink:

nah, that clip tells pretty much the whole story.

bucks were able to do it well because brogdon and bledsoe are quicker, stronger defenders than rubio or ingles. not to mention, when bucks did it, they had the luxury of having both brook and giannis to meet him at the rim. gobert's a shot blocker but the way rubio/ingles were so far behind on D, gobert had to abandon capela and sell out to stop harden in the paint. capela was eating off this **** the entire first half.

This is all facts but what's also important is that Gordon and tucker were ice cold that game and mostly open if I remember. Combined for 3 points. They weren't cold tonite. I'm expecting that to change as the series continued

If the Rockets are going to stick to Joe the way they did today, he has to be the primary ball handler.

They aren't "Shading" Harden though, they're literally playing behind him. If they're going to continue doing that...

the problem is that the Jazz held Harden "in check," got to the line way more than the Rockets, kept the rockets to like 11 free throw attempts, Rudy had a 22/12 game, Rubio had a solid offensive game,

and they got blasted by 32.

That's now 5 times in 6 playoff games where the Rockets have blasted the Jazz. The Rockets didn't even have their A game and gave them one of the worst losses in franchise history. They aren't going to get another shot creator to help Mitchell, it's rough especially if they're sticking with this game plan defensively.

seemed like d mitchell got going once it was way too late and joe ingles had no affect on the game besides guarding harden's shadow

rather than letting harden get to the lane at will, i'd rather see them actually defend him while having pj tucker's man sag off of him to help. pj is always due for one good shooting game per series. after that, i'd rather have him shoot as opposed to always letting harden pick between taking the shot, dishing to capela, or kicking it to the perimeter. letting him do that a majority of the game is just death by a thousand cuts

This dude Caron Butler got the nerve to show up the next night like he ain't have that chiapet on his head last night :lol:

The audacity. Such a lame.

Last edited:
Finally getting to this game.

Quinn Snyder is a good coach. This is probably the worst most gimmicky defense I’ve ever seen. Does he still think we’re in the 60s and guys can only dribble with one hand?

Dude really sat and concocted a gameplan that included not guarding a 36 ppg guy. Unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom