• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What do they have to blow up? Outside Russ and PG nobody is doing anything. Adams is good against bad teams only. Dennis is gone after this year regardless I think
This was in response to the post I didn't quote about trading Russ while he has value. This is why players join together or sign with established champions before management's gets a chance to decide for them.

Man, cant wait for a GSW Rockets series

Nets to upset the Sixers

Boston Bucks probably gonna happen.

Let's go.

Utah shot 39% from the floor, that is the issue more than anything, i'm sure Snyder will probably stick to his defense but he should scrap it all together. I know James & his flopping is effective but in the playoffs it takes a step down, he gotta atleast try different looks.

Also one day in the future we are gonna talk about "Genius" GM prestie and how he has been adamant about surrounding Westbrook with poor shooting for years.

It may be time to revisit the first round amendments for the league. They'll never do it cause more games means more money but some of these series don't need to be seven games.
Yea I doubt the change too, especially with talks about the 1-16 format and decreasing the season from 82 games to 60 ish

Utah shot 39% from the floor, that is the issue more than anything, i'm sure Snyder will probably stick to his defense but he should scrap it all together. I know James & his flopping is effective but in the playoffs it takes a step down, he gotta atleast try different looks.

Also one day in the future we are gonna talk about "Genius" GM prestie and how he has been adamant about surrounding Westbrook with poor shooting for years.

It may be time to revisit the first round amendments for the league. They'll never do it cause more games means more money but some of these series don't need to be seven games.

I swear that sometime in like the last 5 years I thought it was decided that they were going back to best-of-5 for the first round. Must have been a dream or something.

Best of 5 in the first series made no sense because it was easier to pull an upset. Not that hard to understand

Best of 5 in the first series made no sense because it was easier to pull an upset. Not that hard to understand
There would be no upset if the favorites played the way they should of have been playing.

You lose three games in a best of 5, then you lost.

FOH with more upsets.

Word up. Wasn't mean to be a complaint, but one more game of Bucks Pistons doesn't excite me.

Maybe a solution is if the series goes 3-0 cancel game four. I saw @storm2006 suggest this

Sure an extra game of the Bucks smacking the pistons isn’t necessary, but OKC/Portland might need it. SAS/Denver too

They most likely will

Same way the Sixers will continue to not go under screens and continue to let PnR guards kill them
Say it louder for the folks in the back. If all of NT can see the way D-Lo and Spence are attacking the PnR game, what is it gonna take for Brett Brown to make immediate, in-game adjustments?

I need Jo's shot selection to improve in G2, Redick to hit some big shots throughout the game and Ben to respond with some dog mentality.

Edit:
@bronconation24, just confirming we don't have a Rox/Jazz bet because you opted to go with @second2nonee?

@BIG LEEMELONE, you down for 2-for-1 odds on Houston/Utah series??

Back
Top Bottom