• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you are the rockets do you let klay and steph go off and ignore everyone else in hopes they tire out or dare others to beat you

Why Warriors acting like they still don’t have 3 all-nba players?

Unless y’all truly believe Steph and Klay is washed :nerd:

Still flabbergasted Harden did that last night, **** was on a silver platter and just when you tried to believe in him, he pulls that ****. If the Rockets lose this series maaaaan...

I have been saying Rockets in 7 for 3 weeks, yall know that. That was with KD.

I hate my guy got hurt like that because I did not want it like this, he is one of my fav players in the league.....with that being said, if the Rockets lose this series it would BAD for them.

Klay just finding a little rhythm, Steph is still out of it and Dray is getting back to being a loose cannon. As Chuck said, this is not 3-4 years ago. They should not even be in the game in Houston and then Houston will have the best player on the floor in Game 7 to close the game out along with Gordon and PJ who have been balling like crazy.

I just don't get how people can be confident in harden and paul rising to the occasion when that's never been what they're about. They didn't take advantage game 1 when they were rested and the warriors went 6 games, they didn't take advantage last nite. They tried their best to lose game 3. Like how many times do they have to show you who they are before you believe them :lol:

Harden really took just one shot in the last seven minutes in a one-point game?

Kyrie would never

I legit think KD going out is the fire these boys needed.
Forces them to revert to old ways. Ball movement. Movement without the ball.
Cant feed KD and search out that matchup as a first tactic.

I don't like it. but i like it.

I just don't get how people can be confident in harden and paul rising to the occasion when that's never been what they're about. They didn't take advantage game 1 when they were rested and the warriors went 6 games, they didn't take advantage last nite. They tried their best to lose game 3. Like how many times do they have to show you who they are before you believe them :lol:

Kyrie would never
Chris paul is garbage. Hes like one if those little dogs with a loud bark

Back
Top Bottom