• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tale of two players last night after KD's injury. one was having a HORRIBLE offensive night, seen KD go down, all the momentum against them.... he stepped up and put up 16 in the 14 minutes after that.

The other was having probably there best game against GS in the past two postseasons, KD goes down, pivotal game 5 will all momentum with his team... from that point on..... PEDESTRIAN

Screenshot_20190509-061704.png
Screenshot_20190509-063051.png
Screenshot_20190509-063027.png
Screenshot_20190509-062427.png
Screenshot_20190509-062453.png
Screenshot_20190509-062635.png
Screenshot_20190509-062847.png
Screenshot_20190509-062911.png

@junglejim

What the hell are the Celtics going to trade for that they need? They have plenty of SGs/SFs, they have a center/PF in Horford and Theis, which leaves them with their PG situation of Rozier which is arguable their weakest spot. Are the Celtics going to trade Kyrie for another PG? This trading Kyrie thing literally makes zero sense from a team personnel perspective.

If they should be looking to move anyone, it should be Hayward just to open up time for Tatum and Brown.

And you using Celtics fans as a blanket statement to troll is hilarious. No celtics fans are like "lets trade Kyrie". Only person I've heard say this stupid **** is you.

@B Sox
Kyrie not wanting to sign an extension and waiting til next summer so he could make more money was completely expected. Nothing to worry about.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
If given the choice who would you trade first, jaylen or Kyrie?

@B Sox

Neither. Both will be happily playing for championships on the Celtics for the next 5+ years.
Kyrie the best shooting lead guard in the league outside of Steph and has been dominant on the biggest stage

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers

Better than Harden?

@B Sox
He's a much better shooter than Harden

@ballinsam23

Please no Kyrie slander. He proved it on all stages. One of the the hardest PG/SGs to guard in the NBA, if not the hardest. He’s gonna look infinitely better with a fully healthy Celtics lineup.

Tatum really about to be our best player sooner rather than later

Tatum being the team's best player doesn't mean to trade Kyrie.

I'll take this one.

Trade Kyrie

Trade Kyrie been the wave for a year now.

Celtics not gunna reach their peak with Myrie

Trading Kyrie would be idiotic, unless we are getting Anthony Davis or KD in return.

losing him for nothing next summer >>>>>>>>>

Trade Kyrie™ is definitely my way of throwing shade at the Celtics. But at the end of the day it's the only way to make them a legit contender

Clippers get rid of cp3. Kings get rid of boogie. Now look at them

Trade Kyrie

Trade Kyrie™ isn't really about games in November

Great game 

TRADE KYRIE THOUGH.

Hope yall keep this same energy all season and postseason 

Of course. Best player in the East 

The film is out on Brown, make him put the ball on the floor and he is shotting horrible.

Tatum is not catching anyone by surprise anymore.

Rozier has 1 foot out the door looking to get paid.

Smart got paid.

Al is getting a bit older

WPG still is timid and has not found timing or rythem....

Yet it is Kyrie...hmmmmmmmmmm[/QUOTE]

I mean..they might actually have a better record without Kyrie at this point. And moving Kyrie is the most realistic way to improve the team right now. Kyrie individually is not necessarily the problem. But as far as fixing the problem, you probably need to start with Kyrie

bballkid11 bballkid11 makes a long post about how almost every rotation Celtic player sans Kyrie is having a rough start to the season.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE still says trade kyrie

He's not the problem but he is the problem. How else are they gonna improve? He can't be your best player..

Bucks not coming out of the East when their best player isn't a shooting threat.

Team right now has too much wings who settle for long twos and not enough guys who can get to the paint.

Right now it wont be a stretch to say even if Tatum is struggling he still has more trade value than an expiring Kyrie. Its like youre just sticking to your trade kyrie shtick

You're trading Tatum before Kyrie tho..? Trading Kyrie is the best option I can think of

How did the Lakers come up? 

If the Celtics lose to the pelicans tonite and go under 500, would that be cause for concern? What's the best way to improve that team outside of trading Kyrie who could walk for nothing next year?

Nobody flinches when you say the pels should trade ad or the wizards should blow it up. I think the issue is when you look at the Celtics as contenders. If you look at them as a rebuilding team, they're doing great. 10-10 with a core of tatum brown rozier and spare parts is right where you wanna be. But when your best player is not a superstar it might be time to reevaluate the way the team is built.

Boston was a rebuilding team that got Kyrie thinking he was the missing piece. It turns out he's not but they still have the flexibility to either trade for an established star or flip his contract for more assets and continue right along with the rebuild

Boston's picks are not that sexy

Can't trade for him until the summer when Kyrie will most likely walk after getting bounced in the second round. It's now or never

So the Celtics can't trade for AD because of Kyrie, unless they trade kyrie. And then they can't trade for him this summer because rozier is a RFA and brown and the rest of their assets are mediocre. Do I have that right?

Celtics can trade for AD the moment kyrie signs a new deal

I think what it comes down to is that Kyrie just isn't that good. Don't get me wrong he's nice af, I just don't believe he's a #1 guy. It's funny because before the trade I was asking what kind of team you'd have to build around Kyrie to be a contender and the answer was basically the Celtics. But so far they're no better than the IT version

Yup. Even with him comparing his situation to lebron, it's not the same. The Cavs were actually trash without Bron. Whereas the Celtics are arguably better without Kyrie. So the young guys kinda have a right to feel like..why should I adjust my game for you?

Right . That's why I laughed when he said if they think it's hard now what about when we're trying to get to the finals. Like bruh..they did that with yo *** on the couch . They actually have some reason to believe they're just as good without him

Boston would have to trade Kyrie

Why would Kyrie leave if he knew AD were coming? They are buddies. That makes no sense.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE I've made this same argument about trading Kyrie. You always want to trade him but when I ask for specifics you just say it's Ainge's job to figure out.

Catch 22 for Boston. Trade Tatum, your team is mid grade and AD shakes. Don't trade Tatum, don't get AD, your team is mid and Kyrie is leaving in free agency anyway. I'm loving it 

I’m on the “Kyrie is overrated” train. Who else is here with me?

You know I would say trade Kyrie but looks like that ship has sailed

Dude, literally put on a production about staying in Boston. But hey he's leaving and signing with so and so lol

Where was this energy when I said trade kyrie tho  

Now yall don't need him and are better off losing him for nothing 

When I was saying trade Kyrie it was, for who..you can't replace him wooopty woo. Yall said rozier wasn't a starter etc etc. Now yall are saying what I been saying . Yall went to the ecf without him, should've got some value for him

Keeping Kyrie > trading Kyrie... we didn’t say we were better without him but we ain’t gonna be some bottom feeder like y’all saying

I didn't say yall were gonna be bottom feeders without him. That's the whole reason I been saying to trade him

AD to BC is DOA

Lol celtics can't do anything because they're saving themselves for AD who they won't get after Kyrie leaves and they won't win anything because everyone on the team knows ainge wants to kill their family and trade them and every team in the east is improving. This week hasn't been so bad 

I like how the Lakers put out that the trade is off the table this summer, even when they were making offers. Now the team can just move on. Whereas in Boston it's 'nothing's off the table..it's gonna be worth the wait'. And that was after he got blasted for having no loyalty  . They're supposed to be competing for a chip but their gm clearly doesn't believe in them so everyone is just playing for their next contract. They've been building towards a championship level for some years and now their GM is smiling in their face while plotting to get rid of them for a guy who has repeatedly said he doesn't want to play there. Dysfunction

I genuinely wonder what their plan is when Kyrie leaves. Morris is also a free agent. Would be pretty dumb to trade for AD

The Celtics haven't improved since the trade. They actually got worse

Where? They finished as a 1 seed before the trade and since the trade they've been better with him out the lineup. Kyrie was completely unnecessary

So if you replace Kyrie with Sexton IT and Crowder theyd be better?

How can you watch Boston play and say Kyrie is unnecessary

How can you watch then play without him and even ask this question?

We've only had 3 in the last 10 years and traded one of them immediately for Ray Allen. My point is that it's just dumb and lazy to get on someone for not drafting all-stars when they are drafting outside of the lottery pretty much every single time.

If guys like Jaylen, whoever we draft this year and in the next 2 years with our lotto picks don't turn into all-stars, I'll have no problem getting on Ainge.

:emoji_smirk:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190509-062705.png
    Screenshot_20190509-062705.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20190509-062400.png
    Screenshot_20190509-062400.png
    400.4 KB · Views: 6
Either Sixers will win by 20 tonight or lose by 20. No in between. Leaning towards to the former "FOR NOW"

We're going to learn alot about the Sixers tonight. I predict they come out hot but cool down and the Raptors win a close one.

I hate Chris Paul. I hope he never wins anything in the NBA. He's washed now and a circus clown with his antics. He need to bounce with dwade and melo. No farewell. Just a solid, go **** yourself you fat little ****.

Real talk - will Chris Paul get any sort of farewell tour? He hasn’t won a strap so I doubt it but just wanted to confirm.

Back
Top Bottom