• Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like I avoided any of that

giphy.gif

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

Touché :lol:

But let’s be real, I don’t think anybody besides you expected this outcome for the Celtics

Also...wrong thread

whats the powerball number gonna be :nerd:

Yall don't know how glorious this is :lol:. While everyone was gassing I called this **** EXACTLY from DAY ONE. Since they first had all those assets I said the bulk of the picks were overrated, to them not being able to develop all those picks at the same time all the way to Kyrie not being that guy..I don't think I've ever been more right about anything in my life :lol:

Take your time with the bet bro bro I'll be here :pimp:

Yall don't know how glorious this is :lol:. While everyone was gassing I called this **** EXACTLY from DAY ONE. Since they first had all those assets I said the bulk of the picks were overrated, to them not being able to develop all those picks at the same time all the way to Kyrie not being that guy..I don't think I've ever been more right about anything in my life :lol:

Take your time with the bet bro bro I'll be here :pimp:

Oh right...you got cashapp?

It’ll be interesting to see the chemistry of the Celtics with Myrie back and everyone telling Tatum he’s got next. And of course Jalen Brown is feeling himself too. And Hayward coming back.

Stanlee, I agreed with you the whole time.

The youngsters were a bad quarter away from the finals. Some were saying you can’t have too many wings b/c it works for GSW but those are all old heads that have made their money

still? My guy we over that season. I can confidently speak for most oakland warriors fans when i say i no longer give a **** about 2016, that series loss stung but it netted us KD, two (possibly three) rings and revenge in Cleveland.

Again, even if you use NT as an example of warriors’ fans sentiments, no one’s excusing stephs dumb play down the stretch of that game 7
I'm from the O originally. I hear it all the time. I said a lot of fans, not all fans or most fans.

Denver and portland series really gon heat up woth kd injury.

This mightve injected new hope in these playoffs

Denver and portland series really gon heat up woth kd injury.

This mightve injected new hope in these playoffs

I agree, but don't agree. Rockets winning anyways and I just do not think either can beat them.

What yall think about:

1. Rockets vs Denver or Rockets vs Blazers? IF it happens. I am interested in your opinions on that

Back
Top Bottom