• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree, but don't agree. Rockets winning anyways and I just do not think either can beat them.

What yall think about:

1. Rockets vs Denver or Rockets vs Blazers? IF it happens. I am interested in your opinions on that
Rockets in 5 vs Denver. Remember they tried to duck em in the first place
Rockets in 7 vs Portland. Kanter v Capela lol

I think you just hate the warriors bro :lol:. You did the same thing in the finals thinking the Cavs could make it a series even after they looked completely deflated after game 1

Lol, KD is my favorite player haha. But it does seem like that, but I really don't. haha
I think that was me believing in Bron more than I should have.

Rockets as a team are just better to me outside of the Big 3. Harden is 2nd best player in the series. 1st now that KD is out.
Rockets know this is IT for them. The cards fell just right.

Screenshot_20190509-061704.png
Screenshot_20190509-063051.png
Screenshot_20190509-063027.png
Screenshot_20190509-062427.png
Screenshot_20190509-062453.png
Screenshot_20190509-062635.png
Screenshot_20190509-062847.png
Screenshot_20190509-062911.png

@junglejim

What the hell are the Celtics going to trade for that they need? They have plenty of SGs/SFs, they have a center/PF in Horford and Theis, which leaves them with their PG situation of Rozier which is arguable their weakest spot. Are the Celtics going to trade Kyrie for another PG? This trading Kyrie thing literally makes zero sense from a team personnel perspective.

If they should be looking to move anyone, it should be Hayward just to open up time for Tatum and Brown.

And you using Celtics fans as a blanket statement to troll is hilarious. No celtics fans are like "lets trade Kyrie". Only person I've heard say this stupid **** is you.

@B Sox
Kyrie not wanting to sign an extension and waiting til next summer so he could make more money was completely expected. Nothing to worry about.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE
If given the choice who would you trade first, jaylen or Kyrie?

@B Sox

Neither. Both will be happily playing for championships on the Celtics for the next 5+ years.
Kyrie the best shooting lead guard in the league outside of Steph and has been dominant on the biggest stage

@addict4sneakers

Better than Harden?

@B Sox
He's a much better shooter than Harden

@ballinsam23

Please no Kyrie slander. He proved it on all stages. One of the the hardest PG/SGs to guard in the NBA, if not the hardest. He’s gonna look infinitely better with a fully healthy Celtics lineup.

Yet it is Kyrie...hmmmmmmmmmm

:emoji_smirk:
[/QUOTE]

How long did it take you to write this dissertation bro ?

Celtics went from embarrassment of riches to just embarrassment. Should’ve entered that AD trade scenario earlier. Kyrie isn’t gonna stick around for Ainge to low ball him into a contract that’s gonna take his prime years.

I told y’all I’m never believing in Chris Paul and James Harden ever again. If last years series against the Warriors didn’t open your eyes, than last night should have. Lol @ at an offense ran through Steph losing to the Rockets with homecourt advantage. They don’t need KD to roll these bums over.

Philly goes home tonight. Sick of the Sixers. Toronto figured them out beyond Embiid being a sick frail boy.

I’m tossed up between Portland and Denver though. Lowkey the best series right now.

Lol, KD is my favorite player haha. But it does seem like that, but I really don't. haha
I think that was me believing in Bron more than I should have.

Rockets as a team are just better to me outside of the Big 3. Harden is 2nd best player in the series. 1st now that KD is out.
Rockets know this is IT for them. The cards fell just right.

It's not completely crazy to think they can win. But it's just wild to me to have so much faith in them based on their history. I feel like harden tucker Gordon have been playing way over their heads. Harden's only had one hardenesque game this series. He's overdue and that 4th quarter is a reminder. When he's bad..he's BAD

It reminds me of when okc went up 3-1. I called the dubs coming back because a guy like Roberson looked like a superstar and he had to revert to who he'd always been. Steph and Klay haven't had signature games yet. I don't know bro.. we'll see

Also @bostoiah is welcome on the west coast anyday. Solid individual :pimp:

damn kd gone. rockets def taking the series

cant pick the warriors in a game 7

we saw what happened in the finals when there was a game 7

Rockets. But AFTER Game 2, when half of NT said the series was over.... Who didn't flinch or fold???? I can name about 3-4 here.

MVP MVP Sent me the crack pipe when I said it will be 2-2

This is cumulative bro lol. You still went south on 2017 & 2018.

We not forgetting how you swore up and down Cleveland was winning those finals series in 2017 &...and then the rockets winning in 2018. And the AD saga etc :lol:.

We not forgetting how you swore up and down Cleveland was winning those finals series in 2017 &...and then the rockets winning in 2018. And the AD saga etc :lol:.

Aye, even the best of them are wrong here and there.

Just wait IF Denver gets in the conf finals, your young core might be in for a nightmare. haha

The schedule has helped em. But you can only play who is in your way.

Mans acting like his track record isn't piss poor to this point. And if the Rockets blow this... can't show ya face in here until 2020 season starts bball Broussard

Mans acting like his track record isn't piss poor to this point. And if the Rockets blow this... can't show ya face in here until 2020 season starts bball Broussard

You funny man.

What do you mean Blow this? I am still wondering why you keep saying that?? According to you, they shouldn't even be at this point. Right?????

They are down 3-2. What are they blowing? I do not want to hear KD being hurt, because it was 2-2 with him.

If that is the case, with the Lakers takes you had, you probably should not be in the playoff thread now.

Back
Top Bottom