Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Doubt they have MRI available at arenas :lol:

Folks who operate those are usually 9-5 technicians, with a doctor analyzing the results.

They're almost always done the next day.
IIRC only the bengals and cowboys have MRI machines across all major sport teams. It's easier just to send the players to affiliated medical location.

What are y’all smoking this morning to think the Rockets can win a game 7 in oracle? Righteously I think the Warriors wrap the series up tomorrow. CP and Harden are tired. They don’t even have another series in them let alone a Finals appearance. They’re gonna mail it in game 6 like they did last night.
This man understands . Harden gon brick it up and CP0 just gon flop all over the place and not show up

alchemist iq alchemist iq just hand it over brehs. Let's end your hopes and venmo that Dub.

Warriors vs Nuggets would be funny. wavycrocket wavycrocket gonna be happy as hell seeing the warriors gentleman sweep his team :lol: :smh:

6A676E55-7873-4B7B-9C28-BCCC06F83997.gif

What are y’all smoking this morning to think the Rockets can win a game 7 in oracle? Righteously I think the Warriors wrap the series up tomorrow. CP and Harden are tired. They don’t even have another series in them let alone a Finals appearance. They’re gonna mail it in game 6 like they did last night.
How is harden tired?

I ain’t going for that

you're either hearing this from 65+ year old cats in the barbershop or 14 year old kids who don't know who antawn jamison is

you from the town though? :pimp: which part brody?
Westside acorns originally. Born in SF potrero hill

Mixed ages, but I don't really converse with many Millennials. Alot of fans I know would trade a title to have the 73-9 title back.

sixers cant go another 4+ mins without a bucket tonight

game 4 we went 7mins without one in the 4th qrt which we choked away

game 5 we scored 6pts before the 8:55 mark for our 32nd points of the day to only end up with 43 in the half.. so 11 points in that span from 8:55 to 0 lol

offense just been dying as of late in big opportunities due to turnovers or bad shot selection

Pumped for tonight dawg. Magic Jokic & Steph Murray rey go dumb :pimp:. Thrill show too. Closeout time!

Go Nuggets! :smokin
Will been turning it around slowly, still be ******* up. Hopefully Thrill and not William shows up tonight in Portland.

Just withstand the Portland serge, keep it close, and they'll have a shot.

Last edited:
CP has been inconsistent as hell the whole season. Like he would play well for short stretches looking like last year then be a none factor on offense the next.

Back
Top Bottom