Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Any further news on KD? He gonna have an MRI?

he's supposed to have an MRI this afternoon

obviously as fans we're impatient and want to know severity immediately, but someone put me on game here: is there a reason why teams wait any amount of time to have players undergo MRIs/x-rays? they have access to these medical devices 24/7.

obviously as fans we're impatient and want to know severity immediately, but someone put me on game here: is there a reason why teams wait any amount of time to have players undergo MRIs/x-rays? they have access to these medical devices 24/7.
Swelling. You wait for it to go down, that can affect the results

also, not sure if oracle has an mri center in that building
i think ben roths was playing the raiders at the coliseum awhile back and had to leave the gm and the x-ray machine was so old it was acting up :lol: think he ended up sitting out the rest of the way

not sure if they even have someone on site to work the machine

Doubt they have MRI available at arenas :lol:

Folks who operate those are usually 9-5 technicians, with a doctor analyzing the results.

They're almost always done the next day.

What are y’all smoking this morning to think the Rockets can win a game 7 in oracle? Righteously I think the Warriors wrap the series up tomorrow. CP and Harden are tired. They don’t even have another series in them let alone a Finals appearance. They’re gonna mail it in game 6 like they did last night.

also, not sure if oracle has an mri center in that building
i think ben roths was playing the raiders at the coliseum awhile back and had to leave the gm and the x-ray machine was so old it was acting up :lol: think he ended up sitting out the rest of the way

not sure if they even have someone on site to work the machine

Coliseum is the most dustiest facility I've ever seen in my life :lol:. Got hella cheap tickets to sit 10 rows back for Yankees/A's last year tho :pimp:. Was a great game too

warriors are also on fumes. steph, klay, iggy, and livingston battling injuries. lack of depth forcing guys to play heavy minutes with all the close games and the fact that neither team can hold large leads. any foul trouble will really test the back up players.
dubs need to close this out ASAP and rest but i see this going 7 w/o KD. his defense and rebounding will be missed. people overlook how great he is on that side of the ball as well

Doubt they have MRI available at arenas :lol:

Folks who operate those are usually 9-5 technicians, with a doctor analyzing the results.

They're almost always done the next day.

you probably right. it's just hard to imagine KD sliding through Kaiser and taking a number just like any other patient :lol:

Back
Top Bottom