• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree. But they would not be blowing it. They were dead in the water to you anyways.

It was 2-2 with KD. They should not lose without him.

They still dead. Steph has been trash the whole series otherwise this would have been over early.

I am not even a Rockets fan. We can get that straight now.
My team got swept and is a mess right now.

I am a betting man, we take L's (like I did last year in the finals). But I am 5-0 vs the spread on this series. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I still like the Warriors chances. Steph found his touch in the 4th and the ball movement was looking good after KD went down.

But like many of you said, Houston has a good chance to tie-up the series. We'll see.

Looks like that could be the last time we see KD in a Warriors uni. I don't think he'll be coming back if the W's advance.

They still dead. Steph has been trash the whole series otherwise this would have been over early.

Ok we can agree to dis-agree. I will not clogg the thread. Last question.

Steph has been trash you say, why?? Nothing the Rockets are doing effects that huh?

If harden was gonna fold he would’ve done it being down 0-2. He is the best player in this series now, and I trust him

I have no faith in Cp3

Clint should be able to stay on the court now assuming looney gets more minutes. He has to DOMINATE that matchup

If harden was gonna fold he would’ve done it being down 0-2. He is the best player in this series now, and I trust him

I have no faith in Cp3

Clint should be able to stay on the court now assuming looney gets more minutes. He has to DOMINATE that matchup

Cp3 needs to be strictly PNR at this point. Or maybe even just a spot up guy. Capela been highly disappointing.

James just gotta keep his foot on the gas. No more CP3 trying to make plays.

On another note,

Anyone who thought KD would be doing that 1+1 deal to stay a year and play in Chase can wrap that up. Injury can happen at anytime.

Time to secure the bag. Interested to see what he does.

I have no faith in Cp3

Good Ben Simmons take here by the Ringer. I think the Sixers should end the Ben Simmons at point guard experiment and start playing him out of the post or the dunker spot. Ideally, they should pair him in Embiid with a point guard who can shoot.

I have no faith in Cp3

Harden might or might not be the most talented player with KD out, it's a toss up with Steph. But he has the worst playoff track record hands down. So I can't call him the best when he hasn't actually performed on that level which is what the best players do. If he's gonna fold it's gonna be when you need him the most

I hope we don’t miss 27 straight 3’s :lol:

Harden can't miss 3's if he doesn't shoot
tenor.gif

Harden might or might not be the most talented player with KD out, it's a toss up with Steph. But he has the worst playoff track record hands down. So I can't call him the best when he hasn't actually performed on that level which is what the best players do. If he's gonna fold it's gonna be when you need him the most
That’s fair. I just feel (hope) things are different

Rockets in 7

I'm from the O originally. I hear it all the time. I said a lot of fans, not all fans or most fans.

you're either hearing this from 65+ year old cats in the barbershop or 14 year old kids who don't know who antawn jamison is

you from the town though? :pimp: which part brody?

Back
Top Bottom