• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cats in here really think reevaluate in a week means ready to play on Sunday?

I remember when LeBron was injured, he was reevaluate every week for about a month. Getting reevaluated means exactly what it says, he's going to rest and rehab for a week and the doctors will reassess then. It's highly unlikely he'll be good to go after the first assessment

Did billups, cousins, gay etc stay down for a while when they tore theirs ? I know Kobe sat for a bit before struggling to walk and hit the ft

Durant was able to stay standing and if he tore his Achilles it seemed like he wasn’t struggling as much to walk off
Believe it or not, I'm not a world class athlete, but when I partially tore mine (up high, right below the calf) I went down like I was shot. I was able to get off and it was numb and walking felt weird. The way he looked, I didn't think it was a tear - I thought it was a cramp at first.

What's a better look for KDs legacy: the Warriors going on to win a championship without him or the Warriors losing this round?

Rockets are choke artists they’re gonna get washed in game 6 without KD. Even if they win game 6 there’s no way they’re winning game 7. I got $50 on the Warriors winning the series for anyone interested.

What's unfortunate about the bucks/ Celtics series is that people kept talking about how bad Kyrie and the Celtics are rather than how good Giannis and the Bucks are playing.

I hope it doesn't happen next series.

What's unfortunate about the bucks/ Celtics series is that people kept talking about how bad Kyrie and the Celtics are rather than how good Giannis and the Bucks are playing.

I hope it doesn't happen next series.
The same is going on in our series. When we won game 2, its was more how Toronto played rather than how we played.

giphy.gif

soon

If the Rockets could have stole one last night, they could easily end it tomorrow. I can’t see them winning the next two. CP and Harden choked.

Grade 2, I’d be shocked if KD was back before the NBA Finals

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom