Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Raptors in 6

As long as Kawhi isn’t hurt and KD doesn’t come back, the raptors are the better team.

Admittedly I sold gsw short without KD against Houston but without KD for an entire series without HC against a really good raptors team (they’re better than their already really good metrics)?

Raptors
You think Kawhi isn't hurt? He's been a walking injury all last series.

tumblr_oj6q97YU281rmvaupo3_540.gif

You think Kawhi isn't hurt? He's been a walking injury all last series.

Well I don’t think he’s injured. He finished the Toronto series playing crazy minutes scoring tons of points, that’s a lot for someone to be injured

He’s probably hurt though

Had those in reverse

I dont really like speaking on old successes or mishaps, but i look at it like this...curry and klay beat a good *** thunder team in 16 with russ (when he was still good) and killer kd. And they had Serge. And since kd was on the other side, they didnt have him then. That thunder team better than this raptors team. and they still won. kd better than anybody on this raptors team. meanwhile draymond a better version. curry and klay still legendary mode. And both healthy. warriors winning convincingly.

I’m inclined to say Warriors are gonna blow out the Raptors tonight. They’re winning by at least 10. Kyle Lowry and that cruddy temp with the finals lights on him, yikes. It’s gonna get ugly for the Raptors by the 2nd quarter.

I dont really like speaking on old successes or mishaps, but i look at it like this...curry and klay beat a good *** thunder team in 16 with russ (when he was still good) and killer kd.
TBH, the Thunder should've won that series.
Klay just went absolute berserk mode and couldn't miss.

Back
Top Bottom