• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is why it makes the most sense for KD to opt in, get a 1 year bag, come back late in the season for a few games, remind everyone who he is and that he still has it, and dip. Makes no sense to test free agency now. I don’t know if the Knicks or anyone is desperate enough to throw the full max at him right now, but hey, it’s the Knicks so I could see it

Can he just opt out and then make the warriors sign him to another 1 + 1 so he can earn pretty much $39 mil this upcoming season. They at least owe that to him

The thing is, he’s thinking the complete opposite of what youre saying lol. He is an extremely high level competitor. He will work his *** off to get back as soon as he can. That doesn’t mean he rushes it... it means he does it the right way.
As he should! Absolutely, he's a warrior. He's better than me.

But being a Warrior doesn't matter. Its an achilles injury. The achilles will control his life and let him know when its ready, no matter how hard he rehabs.

this aint a "think positive thoughts" type of injury. This is a career changing injury.

I'm not saying he won't be back to 25+ points per game again, but I'm saying its a wrap for him until Oct 2020.

Thanks doc.

Folks making diagnoses online :lol:

Man hasn't even had an MRI yet.

EB22D871-086C-437C-BF02-3F1203746873.png

Warriors just got closer as a group. Regardless of what you all think about the Front Office (and what I think)

This just brought em closer together. I could see Klay staying, KD staying past next year. Dray staying. Sucks it had to happen this way but them boys really about to rally around KD.

I played (tore my meniscus in college) I know the effect this has on a locker room. Some of the boys became my best friends after.

Y'all really gotta kill this narrative. The media wants to pull the Knicks into every story for the clicks, and the Daily News is a trash tabloid.

The Knicks took a bigger L than KD tearing his Achilles and the Warriors losing their best player for the rest of the finals?:lol:

Knicks fans weren't hanging the Knicks future hopes on the ankle of Durant. It sounds nice and you probably get a chuckle out of it, but it's not real life.

Get your **** off though, because like I said earlier the Knicks could sit out an entire season, and people would still be talking about them.

Nets took a L too

It was already posted. Kobe came back in 240 days.

And he came back, played for 6 games, and got hurt on the same leg. Never the same after that.

If you rush back from an achilles, you usually end up hurting surrounding structures because they compensate for the injury and get over worked.

No point in rushing. Make sure that thing is 150%.

Back
Top Bottom