• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And he came back, played for 6 games, and got hurt on the same leg. Never the same after that.

If you rush back from an achilles, you usually end up hurting surrounding structures because they compensate for the injury and get over worked.

No point in rushing. Make sure that thing is 150%.
About to say. Kobe came back and it was absolutely horrible. He destroyed himself for nothing

with all the knicks durant talk prior to this...

did the knicks trade porzingis for no reason now?

after durant inevitable news and not getting the first pick?

**** GS Warriors still.

You need help. Don’t know why there’s soo much hate. Besides Dray who got a mouth and spitting facts, there’s ain’t no bad soul in he Warriors organization. If you’re like this then I Hope you hated Miami when Lebron went there to get his rings.

Jalen Rose mentioned how KD had a workout Friday that didn't go well for anyone involved, and he was cleared to play by Monday by everyone involved.

For a Calf strain that obviously was lingering and pretty bad. IM NOT A DOCTOR but I have torn my achilles, and you feel it in your calf when it happens because the achilles tendon rolls into the calf so it's not hard (for me at least) to connect the calf and the achilles and why if you have a really bad calf, so bad that you can't practice, then that could lead to an achilles rupture.

I think it's totally fair to at least question what the process was that got KD from literally not being able to fully practice Friday because of a bad calf / achilles to him being a starter and playing 11 of the first 14 minutes of a finals game Monday. That's not fans inferring, that's not fans playing doctor, that's what happened and I would love to hear how this came to be.

cap space > Kp, kp is a constant injury risk too, with baggage and didn't want to be there

fair enough. it wasn’t a sarcastic question for the record i was just wondering because i felt at the time the key kog to that trade was they assumed they were getting zion and were gonna put durant and kyrie around him with the cap space

with how everything turned out you have to wonder what they’re gonna use that cap space on

assuming they draft barrett which they should why would kyrie come over to play the same position

with all the knicks durant talk prior to this...

did the knicks trade porzingis for no reason now?

after durant inevitable news and not getting the first pick?
The Knicks traded KP because he called a meeting and told the front office he didn’t want to be here a day after the Knicks and Mavs played. The Knicks traded KP because they had a choice of losing him for nothing, or using him to clear bad contracts and pick up first round draft picks.

The Warriors and Raptors are literally in the middle of a pretty exciting finals. I don’t get the Knicks focus. Y’all really be listening to these beat writers.:rofl::smh:

I know I have money on the Raptors, but the dubs were a minus 5 ( I think) without KD, literally couldn't win it without him.

They went 20/42 from the 3pt line.

It is true that they don't have to replicate this performance to win, especially at home, but it's going to be tough.

I feel like the Warriors lose Thursday and the narrative of their negligence intensifies

They have to win this series to make it 'worth it'. KD may have very well sacrificed the best portion of his career, his ability to be a top 10 player all time and so much more for this clown organization. At least don't let it be in vain.

Considering KP flat out asked for a trade I'd say the Knicks won.

They package they got for an injured player is going to be comparable to what NO gets for AD

The Knicks traded KP because he called a meeting and told the front office he didn’t want to be here a day after the Knicks and Mavs played. The Knicks traded KP because they had a choice of losing him for nothing, or using him to clear bad contracts and pick up first round draft picks.

The Warriors and Raptors are literally in the middle of a pretty exciting finals. I don’t get the Knicks focus. Y’all really be listening to these beat writers.:rofl::smh:

it’s not really crazy to think about the knicks during this situation when the story for them the entire past year was that they were going to do whatever they could to sign durant and turn the franchise around

maybe because i live in NYC it’s skewed but i feel like this was a bigger blow for them than the warriors

Nick Nurse the type to put the hammer down a chick but doesn’t bust. Instead he wants to nut another time, maybe another year, or another life time.

In my heart of hearts no cap once GSW started getting into the 16, 17 3's made territory I felt like they were probably going to win last night's game. You normally don't lose when you make THAT many 3's and they made 20.

It does say something that they made that amount of 3's and still only won by 1 though.

A lot of this comes down to simple make or miss league type stuff.

And he came back, played for 6 games, and got hurt on the same leg. Never the same after that.

If you rush back from an achilles, you usually end up hurting surrounding structures because they compensate for the injury and get over worked.

No point in rushing. Make sure that thing is 150%.

He was old

Not being able to live in the now is a downfall of being an NBA fan because of the business side of things.

It was cool being a fan as a young kid and being oblivious to free agency, trades and all that. Just watching the game for the game.

Considering KP flat out asked for a trade I'd say the Knicks won.

They package they got for an injured player is going to be comparable to what NO gets for AD

Idk man. They were gearing up for Kyrie x KD at minimum and hopefully Zion with some lottery luck. To go 0/3 yea you have cap space going forward but who's going to want to come?

You need help. Don’t know why there’s soo much hate. Besides Dray who got a mouth and spitting facts, there’s ain’t no bad soul in he Warriors organization. If you’re like this then I Hope you hated Miami when Lebron went there to get his rings.

I was the same also, yeah.
Need help? Nah, you need to stop being sensitive over the internet. Understand that all words that are typed, does not actually reflect ones true individuality in reality, so keep it moving because it seems like you know the Warriors organization personally, every one of em.

Jalen Rose mentioned how KD had a workout Friday that didn't go well for anyone involved, and he was cleared to play by Monday by everyone involved.

For a Calf strain that obviously was lingering and pretty bad. IM NOT A DOCTOR but I have torn my achilles, and you feel it in your calf when it happens because the achilles tendon rolls into the calf so it's not hard (for me at least) to connect the calf and the achilles and why if you have a really bad calf, so bad that you can't practice, then that could lead to an achilles rupture.

I think it's totally fair to at least question what the process was that got KD from literally not being able to fully practice Friday because of a bad calf / achilles to him being a starter and playing 11 of the first 14 minutes of a finals game Monday. That's not fans inferring, that's not fans playing doctor, that's what happened and I would love to hear how this came to be.

Said yesterday that something seemed off

So Durant went from not close to practicing, to practicing, to full go in three days?

I don't think a single person is to blame. Just a few bad decisions that ultimately led to the worst case scenario.

In my heart of hearts no cap once GSW started getting into the 16, 17 3's made territory I felt like they were probably going to win last night's game. You normally don't lose when you make THAT many 3's and they made 20.

It does say something that they made that amount of 3's and still only won by 1 though.

A lot of this comes down to simple make or miss league type stuff.

Bro they shot damn 50% from 3 with 11 from KD and won by 1.

The Raps truly were folding and damn near won.

Last night was just weird

Warriors just got closer as a group. Regardless of what you all think about the Front Office (and what I think)

This just brought em closer together. I could see Klay staying, KD staying past next year. Dray staying. Sucks it had to happen this way but them boys really about to rally around KD.

I played (tore my meniscus in college) I know the effect this has on a locker room. Some of the boys became my best friends after.

You may be right. Unless KD feels resentful and that he was pressured into playing.

Back
Top Bottom