• Clippers

Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of them are there just to say they were at the game. Some sort of status.

Cue the gif from some mlb game (think it was dbacks) and all those girls are on their phones taking selfies.

Yo ahat ahat the energy inside the stadium was non-existant. Apart from the classless POS cheering KD's injury I swear that those 'fans' had no idea what they were watching.

The freakin' hype man had to start the DEFENSE chant in the fourth with 3 minutes to go. :smh::smh::smh:

This is what happens when you have ticket prices reach the stratosphere and only the elite can afford 'em.

Also I’m gonna go out of my way to not excuse myself.

I had a similar gut reaction too that was looking back was deplorable.

Sorry guys, I was a POS.

Try to be better in the future.

Really hope KD can make a fully recovery.

The teammates, medical staff, bob myers, media, fans all played a part in pressuring KD to return.

Y’all were all like “WATCH KD FINNA COME BACK AND DROP A 40 POINT QUADUPLE DOUBLE”

Now y’all all like:

“KD is a grown *** man, he made his own choice, you would have done the same.”

Now he’s suffered a career altering injury and lost a year in his prime.

If he opts in rehabs, comes back next year, and gets reinjured who gonna give him the bag after that?

yup, im one of those folk who said he'd come back and drop a sextuple-double on some wilt chamberlain type ****. i had my shirt all the way off saying he'd jump into the mix like Arya Stark. it is what it is.

but again, you can't sit there and honestly tell me that if kawhi were recovering from an injury with the raps down 3-1, you wouldn't want to see him enter the series? if you read that team docs/medical staff cleared him and he looked ready to play, you would say "nah, don't throw him out there"? nah bruh, don't even lie to us or yourself.

and yes, KD is a grown man who made a decision. you don't think he was itching to be the essential reason why the warriors came back from a 3-1 deficit? man's career would be teflon to all the morons here who still refer to him as a "snake"

Yo ahat ahat the energy inside the stadium was non-existant. Apart from the classless POS cheering KD's injury I swear that those 'fans' had no idea what they were watching.

The freakin' hype man had to start the DEFENSE chant in the fourth with 3 minutes to go. :smh::smh::smh:

This is what happens when you have ticket prices reach the stratosphere and only the elite can afford 'em.
For show bro.

I didn't leave my damn seat when I went. Made sure I pissed well before getting to the arena :lol:

doesnt matter the severity. He could've just fallen and stubbed his toe. They still hype he hurt. Maybe they feel guilty when they find out it's really serious.

they still **** boys. anybody getting hurt is wack. and cheering for it...you asking for a knuckle sandwich.

Hold up, people cheering deserve to get punched? The person throwing the punch seems like a worse person.

Back
Top Bottom