Votes: 5 3.1%
  • Other West Team

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Other East Team

Votes: 2 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thank you.

people keep mentioning the warriors making 20s and winning by 1 and NEVER mentioning how they got killed on the offensive boards and second-chance points, Dray getting a tech, DMC 3 missed FTs at a critical time, horrible transition defense, got killed in the p&r, etc but still managed to get the W. Imagine if the Warriors limited all that dummy ish, they would have won easily. as long as the warriors make adjustments on defense, especially guarding the p&r, they won't need to make 20 3s at a high rate every game to win the series.
The post play is definitely killing them, looney was playing great until he broke his collar bone. His improvements during this post season have gone under the radar for the most part.

Never underestimate the ego of a professional athlete, especially one at the top level. They never know when to quit. He has his own staff after his situation with the Jones fracture a few years back. He was playing while hurt back then.

Jones fracture sucks, I had that same injury from snowboarding. It took MONTHS to fully heal cause that area has little blood flow. Surgery makes it the recovery time significantly faster but still.

Kevin Durant really should sue

The warriors, his people, someone

If they really assessed a badly strained calf (in which they were literally icing the Achilles) and said there’s 0 chance of an Achilles rupture and told kd that,

Then this is probably the worst case of medical malpractice and gross incompetence ever seen in sports. Seriously

If he agreed to play, he can't sue can he?

I mean it's different if someone goes for an operation and it's botched. He decided to play. Even if they all pressured him to play he could've said nah, I know my body I'm not ready.

Gsw has basically won 2 games by only winning 2 quarters this whole series.

There hasn't been one instance in this series including when kd was on the court that I felt like Toronto couldn't get the shot they wanted when they wanted.

Series over tomorrow...imo

I mean it's different if someone goes for an operation and it's botched. He decided to play. Even if they all pressured him to play he could've said nah, I know my body I'm not ready.

He played under the pretense that he couldn’t tear his Achilles when everyone knows that that’s a possibility with a badly strained calf

Does KD play knowing that there’s a 30% chance he could rupture his Achilles? Kerr said literally that two wasn’t connected which is basic human anatomy

If he was wrongfully told he was good, I think there’s a “maybe”

Kevin Durant really should sue

The warriors, his people, someone

If they really assessed a badly strained calf (in which they were literally icing the Achilles) and said there’s 0 chance of an Achilles rupture and told kd that,

Then this is probably the worst case of medical malpractice and gross incompetence ever seen in sports. Seriously
So you can tell when your Achilles is going to go?

I called Raps in 7, but I hope so man.

The wait time between games is killing me
Same here...not on this site, but on another.

Basketball wise, in 5 games, I've seen very little that gives me reserve about the raptors ability to take one of 2.

He played what he wanted to play, according to reports, broadcasting, his coach, himself, and basically anyone who was watching.

On game day of game 5, when KD was reported to play. **NO MINUTES RESTRICTION ON A STRAINED CALF**
D45333A4-4B34-4B03-8183-8AE3EC8524AD.jpeg

In some cases yes. Most cases no.

With Kevin he literally strained his calf so badly that he was out over a month and hadn’t even practiced. I ain’t no doctor but the calf is connected to the Achilles. Badly compromised calf = chance of Achilles rupture in strenuous activity
Gotcha, thanks. Still mind boggling then how two top flight medical staffs couldn't see it. You know he didn't hire some swap meet doctors to his staff, as well as the gs staff. With Iguodala dealing with his calf, I'm sure the month Durant was out was precautionary. Iguodala wasn't, and his has been lingering for a while.

MRI can see micro tears and stress on muscles and ligaments.
How did they not see it? His personal staff should have been the balance of status, if gs was telling him he was good. Unless it was the other way around, with his staff telling him he was good, and gs advising him not to push it. Imo, he wanted to push it, and his staff, being under his employ, said go for it if you feel like it. Not sure if he would have such a calm demeanor about it if he was mad at the teams handling of things.

Back
Top Bottom