NBA Live 2010 Trailer

2k10 is killing this visually and game play wise.

That seriously looked horrible. Imagine if EA bought the NBA license...we'd be stuck with that garbage.

lebron+james+crab+dribble.jpg

people still play the live series?

nba2k2 on the dreamcast is still my fave
i drop 50 on you with ai, easily

I won't get excited until there's an improvement in gameplay. They claim to be big on gameplay this year, but so far it's just gimmicks.

Originally Posted by rareprecision23

That was honestly terrible.
And I'm one of the few people who don't hate Live.

yeah, i dont hate live either but it just seems like theyve given up on the game but yet they continue to make it every year and sell it for 59.99 and to who? i really dont know

if they were serious they would take a year or two off and retool, but theyre not going to, 1 year development spans arent enonugh to fix everything thatswrong with this game especially if they keep building off last year's model, they just need a completely new team to make it cause even having the sameteam say "started over and built from scratch" doesnt mean anything to me when it comes to EA unless its a new team like fight night

They stopped making college hoops because EA pulled a B move and the license got too expensive.

Game looks like garbage, I been rocking with 2K since 2k2 (IMO one of the best) I don't like the way 2k is headed though.

Back
Top Bottom