NBA Live 2010 Trailer

roll.gif

wow those are some horrible animations and the player models look off

looks like some 40 year old with no athleticism was used for the animations

EA and 2k should take notes from the Ninja Gaiden series on how to do character animations
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
its terrible how bad Live looks every year...you would think thatwith 2k being superior every year, they would make some drastic changes to the Live engine but EA clearly doesnt care, as long as they have the Madden rightsthey dont care.

i dont think 2k even needs to come out with a trailer to prove anyone wrong after seeing that live 10 trailer...gameplay still looks like trash....and how comeevery gameplay i see from live it feels sooo darkk and dimmm in the damn arena...

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i dont think 2k even needs to come out with a trailer to prove anyone wrong after seeing that live 10 trailer...gameplay still looks like trash....and how come every gameplay i see from live it feels sooo darkk and dimmm in the damn arena...

EA should just stop making Live...

EA should seriously just focus on football and give 2k nba...they should also give 2k ncaa college hoops too!

college hoops 2k8 was the best

Originally Posted by xxLiL RYANxx

Originally Posted by 22stylez

i dont think 2k even needs to come out with a trailer to prove anyone wrong after seeing that live 10 trailer...gameplay still looks like trash....and how come every gameplay i see from live it feels sooo darkk and dimmm in the damn arena...

EA should just stop making Live...

Then 2K would have no incentive to get better. They need to make a College Hoops 2K10 too.

EA, just sign the rights to freestyle control over to 2K cause yall obviously wastin it w/ that trash gameplay

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Wackkkk. 2k dosnt even have a trailer yet and it already has takin my pre-order money
Co-sign to the max! ...
Live is hot trash and has been since 06 imo.

&
smh.gif
@ this trailer containing some PS2 graphics, like whats really good?...
Vince Carter tho
pimp.gif

I don't understand why still EA thinks hard Just Blaze beats, mad shoe/throwback combinations and crazy dunk animations will make their games hot. Thisaint 2002 man...

Ahhh Jeez man it's a 70% build of the game, reminds me of how people were belly aching when they saw the first 2k9 gameplay footage

that's why they don't wanna release gameplay footage so early, and imo, this doesn't look too bad, they have a 2K developer on this project, sothat's a plus. I'm a 2k fan by the way

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

laugh.gif
its terrible how bad Live looks every year...you would think that with 2k being superior every year, they would make some drastic changes to the Live engine but EA clearly doesnt care, as long as they have the Madden rights they dont care.

they don't care because they outsell 2k each year (i think)...

secondly what the hell is up with live and its character models? why are the bodies SO DISPROPORTIONATE? holy $***...why are the hands so thin and the feetlike tooth pics...compared to the rest of the body?

Presentation: Live> 2k
Game Features: Live > 2k
Commentating: Live>2k
Online mode: Live > 2k
Sound tracks: Live > 2k
Online Support: Live > 2k

Game play: 2k> live
Graphics (character models and how the game looks): 2k > live

It is amazing how 2 categories give 2K the edge....even though everything else Live wins singe handedly...i wish EA's presentation and 2k gameplay would becombined for the best possible game ever....

^your list makes no sense.....you said live>>2k with online support
Then you say live >>2k in online mode, correct me if I'm wrong it's the same
Thing right?....that's the only thing live >>>2k in

looks like theyre trying a new graphic style, with the faces at least, they ditched that cinnabun look from teh last 2 years but it still look trashy comparedto 2k

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

laugh.gif
its terrible how bad Live looks every year...you would think that with 2k being superior every year, they would make some drastic changes to the Live engine but EA clearly doesnt care, as long as they have the Madden rights they dont care.

they don't care because they outsell 2k each year (i think)...

secondly what the hell is up with live and its character models? why are the bodies SO DISPROPORTIONATE? holy $***...why are the hands so thin and the feet like tooth pics...compared to the rest of the body?

Presentation: Live> 2k
Game Features: Live > 2k
Commentating: Live>2k
Online mode: Live > 2k
Sound tracks: Live > 2k
Online Support: Live > 2k

Game play: 2k> live
Graphics (character models and how the game looks): 2k > live

It is amazing how 2 categories give 2K the edge....even though everything else Live wins singe handedly...i wish EA's presentation and 2k gameplay would be combined for the best possible game ever....

Because gameplay and fluidity are a big part of the game.

Back
Top Bottom