NBA Live 2010 Trailer

Well I hope Live takes its place back at the top of bball games. I want to get backto playing seasons and taking money.

I also wish Live takes out 2k... 2k has gotten complacent with their minimal upgrades and downgrade of commentary.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

laugh.gif
That %@*$ looks horrible.

F' YOU EA FOR MAKING ME WASTE POST 5,000 ON THIS BULL !%+#!
mad.gif
prs123061.jpg

Originally Posted by nnarum

I also wish Live takes out 2k... 2k has gotten complacent with their minimal upgrades and downgrade of commentary.
2k has become complacent, but its still way better than live even with its lack of upgrades.
just shows how weak the live series is.

somebody find peter moore's email, that varajao model was absolutely hideous
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

and this guy was serious about stepping up Live
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

Well, you have to admit Madden 10 is definitely going to be great. And Tiger Woods, Fight Night, NHL, and Grand Slam Tennis are some of the best sports gamesout there.

I'd say he's doing a pretty good job. It's just that Live has such an uphill battle to overcome because of it's history and recent failures.Everyone knows 2k is a better product, but 2k has actually dropped off in quality the last couple of years. I don't care what anyone says, 2k7 is thepinnacle of the series and it's been a slippery slope since. Slowly going down.

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

Well, you have to admit Madden 10 is definitely going to be great. And Tiger Woods, Fight Night, NHL, and Grand Slam Tennis are some of the best sports games out there.

I'd say he's doing a pretty good job. It's just that Live has such an uphill battle to overcome because of it's history and recent failures. Everyone knows 2k is a better product, but 2k has actually dropped off in quality the last couple of years. I don't care what anyone says, 2k7 is the pinnacle of the series and it's been a slippery slope since. Slowly going down.
I keep telling people the same thing about 2k too. They be like 2k is
pimp.gif
. Im like "what you mean? this !++! is trash too
roll.gif
"

gameplay still looks like trash, 2k definitely has the perks when it comes to motion capturing, live's animations look too fake.

pple gotta stop acting 2k is that next gen bball game tho, defense was horrible in 2k9.

yuck...visually I see no improvement. 2k again for me. Does EA even care about NBA anymore?

Back
Top Bottom