NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

laugh.gif

raptors29 wrote:
RetroBaller wrote:
Chirs Quinn for CP3, though i dont think the heat would be that stupid to do that trade.
Don't you mean the Hornets
laugh.gif

No, he meant the Heat because it would be a steal for the Hornets

ps..After you read what I just wrote, did you feel something going over your head, AGAIN ? j/k
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Chirs Quinn for CP3, though i dont think the heat would be that stupid to do that trade.
Don't you mean the Hornets
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Theonly person you could trade Quinn for is Colston, and i pray to Marques that the saints are that dumb

Im a clipper fan but if we dont try to get in this if it is a possibility i will drive to culver city and sprewell dunleavy. B. Diddy, Marcus Camby and a firstround pick for CP3.

^ Why would you trade RIP then if your lineup is
eek.gif
eek.gif
already?

laugh.gif
I knew what you meant though, CP3 would do well there.

these offers are HILARIOUS. i dont even know if you guys are kidding or not.
NO wants cap relief, they offer bdiddy
smh.gif
smh.gif

AM87 says stuckey+rip+1st rounder, then he goes around saying a lineup of rip, gordon and prince. how could rip be in that lineup if hes traded to NO?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and NO are better off trading away everyone fo a box of candy and starting all over again, because that franchise is going no where.

KIDDIN LIKE JASON - I guess general speech is no longer allowed on NT.

I make sure to not mention such a saying in the greatness of a player like CP3

grin.gif

^ Just joking around man.

We all do that once and a while when we type.

NO has to drop the top heavy contracts of this team. You will not get any value at all for Peja and his bloated contract.

You should be able to get an expiring and a pick for David West.

And Chandler can get you expirings.

Trading Paul just shows that the Hornets franchise is getting ready to fall apart again just like it did before the move the New Orleans.

Paul is the one piece that will make the rest just crumble. Paul may throw a fit when they try and trade the core guys but the money is just not there to keepthis unit together.

Why you guys think I gave them who I did? 3 guys that are all young, but expiring/low year deals. They can either re-sign them to keep, or let them walk andhave no cap hits. Works out perfect no?

Throw a draft pick in, extra player, whatever, but they aren't going to get any major stars for CP3, so Bayless/LA/Outlaw + pick works out best on thetable.

And ya'll buggin if you don't think West would be next to go if they trade Paul. Why keep West and pay him a bunch of money based off inflated numbersfrom a PG who will no longer be there. Hence, the usefulness of LA.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Why you guys think I gave them who I did? 3 guys that are all young, but expiring/low year deals. They can either re-sign them to keep, or let them walk and have no cap hits. Works out perfect no?

Throw a draft pick in, extra player, whatever, but they aren't going to get any major stars for CP3, so Bayless/LA/Outlaw + pick works out best on the table.

And ya'll buggin if you don't think West would be next to go if they trade Paul. Why keep West and pay him a bunch of money based off inflated numbers from a PG who will no longer be there. Hence, the usefulness of LA.
wink.gif

I think they would still rather have Conley, Gay and Thabeet for CP3.
laugh.gif

They can let Rudy walk if they really don't want to extend him. Conley doesn't have to be extended until after the 2011-12 season and Thabeet is lockedin for awhile. Good to have him especially with Chandler getting hurt.

Anyways, why do we keep talking about deals like CP3 is really going anywhere right now
roll.gif
. We acting like the Hornets are trying to deal him soon like Utah dealingBoozer.
laugh.gif

regardless of whether they resign odom or not, jamario moon would be a good pickup for the lakers

CP your the only one that posted a good deal

at the end of the day the hornets would trade everyone but CP3 to save money

What if Jersey somehow landed Paul, making them the front runner for LeBron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Jersey has enoughyoung players/cap space to give up and those two are best friends.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

If they trade CP3 its officially the end of the New Orleans Hornets. The next step would be selling the Hornets back to Charlotte, and selling the Bobcats to Seattle to become the SuperSonics
cd8341ab8f0bb03759f4374af2f7b1b051ffd5.gif
pimp.gif
My man YBD.

on another note, Antoine Walker is only 32 and he already retired?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

What if Jersey somehow landed Paul, making them the front runner for LeBron
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...Jersey has enough young players/cap space to give up and those two are best friends.

Oh boy EVERYONE here would start walking around with Nets hats/jerseys talking about "I been a Net fan."
laugh.gif

Edit: When I say here, I mean NYC.

VCFan,

The Knicks have NOTHING the Hornets would want
laugh.gif

You know NaS, I was going to say something but I pretty much thought I would be flamed.

The Knicks should be calling also since they feel they are getting LBJ also.

Lebron will not be in a Nets Jersey when our 23 million in cap space is available. I am the first to admitt this.

If we do, we will be promising him that he will be playing in a nice new airplane hanger style arena in brooklyn.

Back
Top Bottom