NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

laugh.gif

I think Eddie is Najera. Not House.

Dude I guessed so bad, when I first started it was like 11 letters and I knew that wasn't right.
laugh.gif

You gon post thoughts on Andre or what's up? I'd like to see this so I have on record for my files. Thanks.
wink.gif

My bad. Yeah Eddie Najera.

Nets already messed up on the other Eddie that wears Green.

CP -ever since the whole Dallas screw up and being cleared, you have been straight forward ever since.
laugh.gif

CP, you should do reviews of every team. You did cleveland, and starting on New York, so just continue from there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

My bad. Yeah Eddie Najera.

Nets already messed up on the other Eddie that wears Green.

CP -ever since the whole Dallas screw up and being cleared, you have been straight forward ever since.
laugh.gif

CP, you should do reviews of every team. You did cleveland, and starting on New York, so just continue from there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nobody wants to hear what I have to say on their team.

At least 5 people will quote the hell outta that. Might even be a coffee cup involved.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by BangDak

smh.gif
It's not hate for Knick fans at all. Why would anyone hate you guys? You don't win, you aren't threats, nobody gives a @#$%, so why would we hate?
sounds like hatred to me right there
laugh.gif
Really? That's hate and not facts? Really?
nerd.gif

Who the hell do I hate on your team? I don't know if I could name 4 of them, so who and why do I hate them? I'm not kidding here, inform me of my hate, I need to understand why I hate the Knicks. Please, be so kind.........
our team gets underestimated, and looked down on so much, once you hear knicks, "ahh WACKSAUCE, a bunch of losers who dont know whatthey're going to do with their management"
correct me if im wrong, but i believe we've beaten the lakers too.
half our losses are due to poor use of the last minute, and crucial mistakes, and that'll change with experience.
if you want to keep looking down at us, go ahead. i wont bother responding anymore, and let time tell.

smh.gif
It's not hate for Knick fans at all. Why would anyone hate you guys? You don't win, you aren't threats, nobody gives a @#$%, so why would we hate?
sounds like hatred to me right there
laugh.gif
Really? That's hate and not facts? Really?
nerd.gif

Who the hell do I hate on your team? I don't know if I could name 4 of them, so who and why do I hate them? I'm not kidding here, inform me of my hate, I need to understand why I hate the Knicks. Please, be so kind.........
our team gets underestimated, and looked down on so much, once you hear knicks, "ahh WACKSAUCE, a bunch of losers who dont know what they're going to do with their management"
correct me if im wrong, but i believe we've beaten the lakers too.
half our losses are due to poor use of the last minute, and crucial mistakes, and that'll change with experience.
if you want to keep looking down at us, go ahead. i wont bother responding anymore, and let time tell.

Ok, but what does that have to do with hate from me? Nothing.
Allen said something about it being the media's fault, I said that's bs, and that's all.

I don't hate the Knicks, I don't care what they do. Today, as of now, right this second, they are a threat to nobody. And that's not hate, oranything else. If they sign Bron next year, then yes, they will begin to threaten teams, and hate will follow, especially from Cleveland.
laugh.gif

But that is not on the media. And Walsh has done great as of late. He got rid of contracts that most figured there would be no way to get away from. But hehasn't sturck his gold yet. That comes next summer.
wink.gif

Bottom line, some players had rumors to join the Knicks, it didn't happen, Allen tried to blame the media for some dumb reason, that's it. Nothingelse. So I don't know why you call that hate from me, or anyone else. Cuz that's just not true.

From Netsdaily.com

"Nets Are Interested but Nothing Doing on "Big Baby" Sign-and-Trade"

New England Television station said it was a "done deal" but later backed off it.

^ yeah he put up 12 to 15 a game for seattle.

He never really looked like that again in OKC (I think he signed a new deal after that year he did well)

Nice trade for OKC. Gives them a veteran big man that can start for them while Mullins learns from the bench.

Wilkins had that big 40 point game vs the Hawks a couple of seasons ago...Durant hit a buzzer beater to win the game lol.

What's the reason for Minny to do this?

Solid, under radar move for OKC though. Another big body, and they get rid of Atkins whom I can't stand.

laugh.gif
Chester. Better then nothing man. Don't know about all this glowand sunshine spin they put on it, but it's an upgrade at at least one spot, he can't hurt them too bad. And 7 mil per isn't that big a deal.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Wilkins had that big 40 point game vs the Hawks a couple of seasons ago...Durant hit a buzzer beater to win the game lol.
I remember that game, solely for the fact that Wilkins scored so damn much.

I always liked Etan, decent move.

CP, no Telfair, who knows if Rubio will come over, guess they wanted a backup point. Wilkins helps shore up the 2. Only reason I can think of including the 22nd round picks is to help unload Etan's contract.

Decent move considering they had no need for Wilkins with the amount of wing players they currently have. OKC still needs some legit starting quality big men.I don't know how long it will actually take Ibaka and Mullens to become that. Kristic is pretty good, but they still need a low post presence.

They definitely have great rotational big men, but nobody you would want to actually start on your team. Once they get that, they will be moving on up. Itwould've been nice to see them get Millsap, but not for the price he was asking.

According to Stein LO will decide in the next few days. Buss is offering less than what he initially offered two weeks ago. Ball is in LO's court.

LO is gone.
laugh.gif

Nice trade for OKC. Get some vets in there to mentor the kids. ET will be a good influence.

Funny thing about Damien Wilkins is he signed an offer sheet with Minny a couple years back, and Seattle matched it.

Back
Top Bottom