NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by Buc Em

^ reggie theus too...that's a hell of a staff they got there in minnesota with all the hall of famers, but what the hell do they have to work with besides flynn, jefferson and love?

They just might be preparing for when Rambis fails

i mean damn the coaching staff might be able to take that team...and they might still be getting mark jackson?

^
laugh.gif

It's no mistake that a Jermaine O'Neal and a Tracy McGrady just started to work out with Grover this offseason. These dudes went to the best in thebusiness to get back on track because, drumroll please, it's a contract year for them.

I think we'll see McGrady and JO back to form, hoping for one last big pay day.

If the Warriors find a way to package Ellis + SJax, they get a serviceable big + expirings.

This team needs a big man, hell throw in Beans.... start from scratch.

I'd rather do Beans+Jackson
wink.gif

We need a big a hell of a lot more than we need Monta.

Especially if we're dealing expirings only.

Monta wouldn't do that well in the backcourt with Kidd IMO, Kidd couldn't make him much better, and IMO, we want guys who Kidd can make better, or whocan make other people better.

Beans+Kidd...
pimp.gif

Also, 16/8 isn't a huge leap for Jermaine, 3 points and a rebound and a half more, it might be being ambitious, but 20/8 is possible too IMO

15/8 is too much? That's what he was pretty much last year barring a FG and a rebound.

Doesn't matter, dude is still getting his blocks..
pimp.gif

He's really underrated as one of the best defenders of this era.

Got to factor in another season of wear and tear and his front court taking shots (Beasley) and rebounds (Haslem) away from him his individual production.

Despite more pressure on those knees, JO right now is 30, so I think he still has time for one big push.

But yeah the development of others is definitely something you have to take into consideration.

^ reggie theus too...that's a hell of a staff they got there in minnesota with all the hall of famers, but what the hell do they have to work with besides flynn, jefferson and love?

i mean damn the coaching staff might be able to take that team...and they might still be getting mark jackson?
Rambis
Theus
Laimbeer
Ed Pickney
Jackson??

Yea they are definately takin the team in 5 on 5

t wolves have the most pathetic roster in the league. how can u blame rambis when he cant win a game...

T-Mac I can see getting 20 ppg this season.

JO on the other hand is DONE. Like I've been saying for the past 2 seasons.

McGlass is soft, and injury-prone, JO is just injury prone, he's a tough dude, I see him bouncing back more successfully than Tracy.

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

t wolves have the most pathetic roster in the league. how can u blame rambis when he cant win a game...

i feel as the coach ur suppose 2 get the most out of your players and if those players don't perform or show that they want to be a better ball club thenas the coach he fails

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so JO who has been hurt just as much as Mclady is done but Mclady is not?
grin.gif
I thought you said both of them were done? Nah, I think O'Neal if healthy can still be effective. Sure, he gets dunked on a lot, butthat's what happens when you try to play defense/block shots.

Back
Top Bottom