NBA Off-Season News Thread: Roy extends 80/5, AI to Grizz, Chandler/Okafor swap, Marquis to C's.

No mention of Sean Marks re-signing?
indifferent.gif

Hornets 24/7 is holding a Chris Paul haiku contest, in which the winner receives an autographed jersey.
laugh.gif

I only mention it because here is one of the examples they posted:

Chris Paul bounce feed post
Okafor shake, turn, bank, score
Tyson can't do that

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BangDak

ill give them nate+lee+jefferies.
no way im adding in a pick. kahn still thinking he got leverage FTL
laugh.gif

why do you keep throwing jefferies in your trades? nobody wants that bum

lebron will never be on a lotto team...tell mehow much value a teen or 20s pick has? very little except when people overreact on draftnight

they dont have much vaule, but you can't trade like 2-3 years worth of 1st round picks for a team that will need to add talent and depth. if its a rosterfull of players then it doesnt matter but when its not it will be a problem

they can buy one if need be. cash will still be an asset for them and a problem for most other teams in 2 years...........but as of right now i dont make thatdeal

because i wouldnt do a nate+lee AND a first round for rubio.
btw, washington wants that bum jefferies
laugh.gif

Rockets are looking at trading Barry to clear roster space. It amazes me how Houston has a packed roster but with little talent.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Rubio = Telfair 2.0

Gonna happen.
I wonder what would happen if you took Bassy out of Lincoln high at 17 and made him go up against CP3, JKIDD, and Deron Williams?
nerd.gif

He would be under the earth right now.
laugh.gif

For me too believe that Ricky will be a bust then I guess the gold medal game was just a hallucination.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP3isdatruth

anyone know what on earth happened to patty mills after he got hurt??
He's playing in Australia.....at least for now. We'll see if he gets back.

Originally Posted by dollabill87

The Daniels pickup is a nice move!

Yes it is. Anytime you can pick up an athletic swingman who can handle the ball and make plays at either end of the floor, it's a good look.

[h1]Heat Talked To Nets About Alston,Dooling[/h1]
The Heat claim that they are looking to add a point guard through a trade, not via free agency.
The Miami Herald has reported that the Heat have spoken to the Nets about both Rafer Alston and Keyon Dooling.

As of Wednesday nothing had materialized, but the door has been left open for further talks. Both Alston and Dooling have played for the Heat in the past.

[h2]Taylor's pregnancy test negative[/h2]

Comment Email Print By Marc Stein
ESPN.com
Archive

Dallas Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki was informed Friday that his former fiancée, who was recently sentenced to five years in prison for a probation violation in Missouri, is not pregnant as she has maintained for months.

3252.jpg

Nowitzki

Nowitzki is in South Africa this week as part of the NBA's Basketball Without Borders program and could not be reached for comment.

But Robert Hart, Nowitzki's Dallas-based lawyer, said via phone that a pregnancy test given to Crista Taylor which they had sought through a July court order has been confirmed as negative.

"As we suspected from the start, we did not believe that she was pregnant and now that has been confirmed," Hart said.

Taylor's Beaumont, Texas-based attorney, Scott Renick, told ESPN's John Barr that he was made aware of the the negative pregnancy test on Friday. "I don't know if she miscarried, I don't know if she was never pregnant, I just don't know and I may never know," Renick said.

The test, ordered July 24 by Dallas family court Associate Judge Randall Grubbs, was administered in Missouri. Hart on Friday received the documentation confirming that Taylor is not pregnant.

Marc Stein is a senior NBA writer for ESPN.com.

Dirk is diddy boppin all through Africa right now

Back
Top Bottom