NBA Offers To Build Indoor Full Court At White House

Originally Posted by foampositefreak

nice at least if there are any more black presidents they can enjoy part of it too but thats if we dont have a fat black president haha Obama chea
Because all black people enjoy playing basketball?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

he won't accept

they were just showing the white house yesterday on history and said they love it for its historic feel and how everything including the bowling alley is of historic value

what are they going to destroy or add a room to the white house for a b-ball court lol
so then let Obama add his own piece of history... he has just as much a right to the White House as friggin Richard Nixon did.
grin.gif

There was an earlier pool but Nixon filled it in to add a press room and Ford then put a new one in.

There's also a tennis court and a horseshoes 'court' - GHW Bush put that in because he was a big fan of that game.

The original bowling alley had 2 lanes:

1zmcq6u.jpg

Nixon in the original one:

wi7mo3.jpg

2djnbqa.jpg

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I swear to god, if this dude Obama has the NBA put a full court inside the White house.....

pimp.gif
Seriously why would that be cool? Wouldn't it be 100000000000000000000x more
pimp.gif
if he fixed the economy or stopped the war than got a god damn basketball court that is in no way relevant to anything other than Obama's recreational activities?

Some of you seem to be forgetting that hes not your cool new step dad, and that hes the president and whether or not you like him should be based more on what he does for the country more than his extracurricular activities. Though I have a feeling the only reason some people voted for him was because he played basketball.
Quite possibly one of the most moronic statements I've ever read on NT.

thats a shame that they fire people but are offering to build a court for free...why dont they spend that money on courts in the hoods of our country to givethe kids something to do instead of running the streets n turning into hoodlums (word to Lawrence Fishbourne)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm sorry, but Barack being the first black president is going too far... I wish more people paid attention to the issues. I think he was a great elect because he's actually down to earth, and trying to better our country.

So because he has a hobby, he's not going to be trying to better the country?
Do you see George Dubya trading baseball cards? Did Bill add a bed shaped as a heart?
you should've just kept quiet. a quick search of "presidential hobbies" would've saved you some embarassment.

Back
Top Bottom