NBA Rookie Watch

Derrick Rose with 26 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ither way...it's ok but it ain't Ovinton-like
yea and he doesnt chuck up as many shots as mayo.

either way its apples and oranges. a pg who can score versus a scoring pg (body type wise) who plays 2g..if that makes sense

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Yahoo credited him with 26, 10 and 6

Either way...it's ok but it ain't Ovinton-like
you right he put up better numbers with less shots
laugh.gif

I counted Pooh with 1 less board and 1 more assist

So I saw 26pts 9rebs and 7ast

But either way he's heads and shoulders above the rest of this class no question about

And I'm Co-signing Ricardo this Juice nut riding is a bit surreal seeing as tho 97% of you didn't rock with him before the league 8===========D Riders
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif

DR having better #s is arguable.

Originally Posted by haiti5

either way its apples and oranges. a pg who can score versus a scoring pg (body type wise) who plays 2g..if that makes sense
ac21623a70625bd6051659fcf960e25a5e426641.gif

...and if you prefer assists or boards.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I counted Pooh with 1 less board and 1 more assist

So I saw 26pts 9rebs and 7ast

But either way he's heads and shoulders above the rest of this class no question about

And I'm Co-signing Ricardo this Juice nut riding is a bit surreal seeing as tho 97% of you didn't rock with him before the league 8===========D Riders
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Dude is playing well, but come on,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

and dont act like yall liked him for awhile cuz i can count on my hands the nt'ers that build the band wagon that you dudes done jumped on.
Most the dudes ridin' for OJ in this thread are Grizzly fans so I know its some dudes who wasn't up on the young boi before the Grizz drafted him.

I wish we could go back to the threads his senior year in high school and summer before his freshman year when he got caught up with his people on some "wrong place at the wrong time" !%+$ and 85% of people who posted in the thread were gettin' on him heavy, sayin' he a cancer, he ain't gonna do !%+$ in college or the league, is a bum, etc.

Or when Bballah made the post about Juice breakin' Hackett jaw and the animals came out the woodworks sayin' he did it on purpose and aint a team player, blah blah blah.

Ya'll some turnstyle dudes, for real. Spinnin' on your heels like Chris Brown and !%+$.
man_preaching.gif

PREACH!

I'm saying bruh. I don't post a whole lot, but I remember a select few who stood for the kid. People been callin him JR Rider, etc. I guess all themwho were all over Eric Gordon at the end of hs/early last year just hopped over to Juice's &^%$#.

This young fella Pooh is going to be in the convo with CP, Deron Williams, by the end of next year. The Bulls just need to get their roster straight, figureout what all those loose parts are doing.

laugh.gif
i dont know what possessed the bucks to draft alexander...wasn'tit kind of obvious?

on the other hand...rose > any other rookie...son is a beast

Originally Posted by mistah majestic

cd508b75f49ff8c8f1c09872a65d93ef-getty-82921743sf036_blazers.jpg

Rudy Fernandez: 14 ppg on 28 mins per game. Not too bad.

i dont consider this guy a rookie. technically he's a seasoned vet. dude had a lot of experience playing overseas plus playing on the Spaniard team.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Ok, Mayo is officially blowing the rookie class out the water. Back-to-back 30+ games
eek.gif

You see what happens when he has the ball in his hands at the top of the key? Why the coach never let him bring the ball up the court in the first place? I can't believe we lost that game off some stupid calls by the refs.
i know you like the juice but put the cup down.

son shots 20+ shots a game i'd be damn if a player on my team shot that much EVERY game and didnt avg 30+ a game and still think he doing good.

i like him as much as the next person but the sack riding has to chill son had 2 good back to back games but what about the ones before then?

and dont act like yall liked him for awhile cuz i can count on my hands the nt'ers that build the band wagon that you dudes done jumped on.
My fellow Team Juice members need to calm down.

We're only 2 weeks into the season
laugh.gif
thank you
roll.gif

So, when Durant was shooting 25+ shots a game, he wasn't killing the rookie class? And its not like Mayo is shooting horrible from the field, he is almost the best percentage shooter on the team. If he's making the shots, why not take more? I wasn't even expecting him to come out the gates like this tonight after last night's game, but he just keeps playing better and better. The games before then, he was averaging 26ppg and 6rpg on the 3-game road trip. The first 3 games of the season, he scored like 10, 19 an 12 or something like that, but look what he's done the past four games. He's been very impressive lately, and I don't know if he'll continue to play this good but he is looking like the leader in the rookie rankings right now.

no he wasnt killing the rookie class, only thing he was killing was his shooting %
sick.gif

like i said about durant LAST YEAR if you gone shot that much you better avg 30+ a game tell o.j start doing that he aint doing nothing to me.

and the fact that o.j is only avg 21 points,5 rebounds,2.4 dimes

and rose is avg 17.7 points 3.9 rebounds and 5.1 dimes

means o.j is NOT leading the class just yet

name a player that avgs 30+ that takes less than 18 shots a game.

laugh.gif
what the hell does that mean? it only matter when a player scores more than another player by taking less shots.

CasperJr...Go to bed until you want to present us with a valid argument that isn't all over the place. Or just state the reason why you don't likeMayo.

Originally Posted by Kayway8

CasperJr...Go to bed until you want to present us with a valid argument that isn't all over the place. Or just state the reason why you don't like Mayo.
this isnt a argument rose has better numbers then mayo and is more consistentoverall

i dont dislike mayo i dislike you sack riders.......so how about you not wake up this morning with juice's mayo on yoface
reread what i wrote.....................

CasperJr...Go to bed until you want to present us with a valid argument that isn't all over the place. Or just state the reason why you don't like Mayo.
this isnt a argument rose has better numbers then mayo and is more consistent overall

i dont dislike mayo i dislike you sack riders.......so how about you not wake up this morning with juice's mayo on yo face

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I was waiting for someone to say this since sunday

Originally Posted by yungmatt

this isnt a argument rose has better numbers then mayo and is more consistent overall

i dont dislike mayo i dislike you sack riders.......so how about you not wake up this morning with juice's mayo on yo face

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I was waiting for someone to say this since sunday

laugh.gif

I'm just happy that he's on my favortie team and was glad we got him on draft night. The way he's producing only gives me something good to lookforward to. I'm a homer, so of course I'm going to try and make OJ look better than the next rookie. My argument is that Mayo is beginning to be moreconsistent thru each game, I'm sorry that he didn't come out the first 3 games scoring 25+, 5rebs and 5 asts. After those 3 games, he's averagingaround 26-27ppg, 6rpg and 3apg. It's not like he's shooting bad from the field either. If he takes alot of shots, most of them are good shots andaren't forced. Rose game is completely different when it comes to their ways of scoring, so of course Rose will penetrate and not shoot any 3's. Hisgame is 18 feet and closer. If Mayo has another game like any of the games he played on the road trip then you can argue that he's being just as consistentas Rose. It's not like in one of those last 4-5 games, he shot 5-25 or something. He was almost shooting, if not shooting 50% from the field.

Back
Top Bottom