NBA Rookie Watch

Rudy Fernandez with 16 points and BEasy with 19 points, 6 rebounds and 4 assists tonight
pimp.gif

OJ is a @%!$*+@ beast... Grizz were just down double digits in the 4th and he scored 9 straight to bring em down to 4..

25 for him so far.

^ I HATE Fernandez. But I can't deny it, he's a baller for sure.
the guy is the typical efficient euro player

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I think the most underrated facet of Juice's game is his mid-range shooting...it's been $ so far.
sick.gif
you lying and i donteven need to look @ his shooting % and i know its
sick.gif
in a bad way

Originally Posted by henz0

sick.gif
you lying and i dont even need to look @ his shooting % and i know its
sick.gif
in a bad way

He's 12-21... 3-6 3pt.

word.. 12-21 and 3-6 from 3 point land is
sick.gif
in a good way...dude has been beastin the last couple games... he was responsible for the come back tonight..

Ok, Mayo is officially blowing the rookie class out the water. Back-to-back 30+ games
eek.gif

You see what happens when he has the ball in his hands at the top of the key? Why the coach never let him bring the ball up the court in the first place? Ican't believe we lost that game off some stupid calls by the refs.

Juice almost singlehandedly bringing the Grizz to a W.
pimp.gif
My dude is gonna be a problem in this league for years to come. I like what I'm seeing...giveit a year or 2 and this team is gonna make some noise. Portland-lite.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Ok, Mayo is officially blowing the rookie class out the water. Back-to-back 30+ games
eek.gif

You see what happens when he has the ball in his hands at the top of the key? Why the coach never let him bring the ball up the court in the first place? I can't believe we lost that game off some stupid calls by the refs.
i know you like the juice but put the cup down.

son shots 20+ shots a game i'd be damn if a player on my team shot that much EVERY game and didnt avg 30+ a game and still think he doing good.

i like him as much as the next person but the sack riding has to chill son had 2 good back to back games but what about the ones before then?

and dont act like yall liked him for awhile cuz i can count on my hands the nt'ers that build the band wagon that you dudes done jumped on.
My fellow Team Juice members need to calm down.

We're only 2 weeks into the season
laugh.gif

thank you
roll.gif

and dont act like yall liked him for awhile cuz i can count on my hands the nt'ers that build the band wagon that you dudes done jumped on.
Most the dudes ridin' for OJ in this thread are Grizzly fans so I know its some dudes who wasn't up on the young boi before the Grizzdrafted him.

I wish we could go back to the threads his senior year in high school and summer before his freshman year when he got caught up with his people on some"wrong place at the wrong time" !%+$ and 85% of people who posted in the thread were gettin' on him heavy, sayin' he a cancer, he ain'tgonna do !%+$ in college or the league, is a bum, etc.

Or when Bballah made the post about Juice breakin' Hackett jaw and the animals came out the woodworks sayin' he did it on purpose and aint a teamplayer, blah blah blah.

Ya'll some turnstyle dudes, for real. Spinnin' on your heels like Chris Brown and !%+$.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif

You see what happens when he has the ball in his hands at the top of the key? Why the coach never let him bring the ball up the court in the first place? I can't believe we lost that game off some stupid calls by the refs.

son shots 20+ shots a game i'd be damn if a player on my team shot that much EVERY game and didnt avg 30+ a game and still think he doing good.

i like him as much as the next person but the sack riding has to chill son had 2 good back to back games but what about the ones before then?

laugh.gif
thank you
roll.gif

So, when Durant was shooting 25+ shots a game, he wasn't killing the rookie class? And its not like Mayo is shooting horrible from the field, he is almostthe best percentage shooter on the team. If he's making the shots, why not take more? I wasn't even expecting him to come out the gates like thistonight after last night's game, but he just keeps playing better and better. The games before then, he was averaging 26ppg and 6rpg on the 3-game roadtrip. The first 3 games of the season, he scored like 10, 19 an 12 or something like that, but look what he's done the past four games. He's been veryimpressive lately, and I don't know if he'll continue to play this good but he is looking like the leader in the rookie rankings right now.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Most the dudes ridin' for OJ in this thread are Grizzly fans so I know its some dudes who wasn't up on the young boi before the Grizz drafted him.

I wish we could go back to the threads his senior year in high school and summer before his freshman year when he got caught up with his people on some "wrong place at the wrong time" !%+$ and 85% of people who posted in the thread were gettin' on him heavy, sayin' he a cancer, he ain't gonna do !%+$ in college or the league, is a bum, etc.

Or when Bballah made the post about Juice breakin' Hackett jaw and the animals came out the woodworks sayin' he did it on purpose and aint a team player, blah blah blah.

Ya'll some turnstyle dudes, for real. Spinnin' on your heels like Chris Brown and !%+$.
man_preaching.gif

PREACH!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif

laugh.gif
thank you
roll.gif

So, when Durant was shooting 25+ shots a game, he wasn't killing the rookie class? And its not like Mayo is shooting horrible from the field, he is almost the best percentage shooter on the team. If he's making the shots, why not take more? I wasn't even expecting him to come out the gates like this tonight after last night's game, but he just keeps playing better and better. The games before then, he was averaging 26ppg and 6rpg on the 3-game road trip. The first 3 games of the season, he scored like 10, 19 an 12 or something like that, but look what he's done the past four games. He's been very impressive lately, and I don't know if he'll continue to play this good but he is looking like the leader in the rookie rankings right now.

no he wasnt killing the rookie class, only thing he was killing was his shooting %
sick.gif

like i said about durant LAST YEAR if you gone shot that much you better avg 30+ a game tell o.j start doing that he aint doing nothing to me.

and the fact that o.j is only avg 21 points,5 rebounds,2.4 dimes

and rose is avg 17.7 points 3.9 rebounds and 5.1 dimes

means o.j is NOT leading the class just yet

Back
Top Bottom