NBA Rookie Watch

Yeah Cake I'm done with it.

Rose = still leading candidate for ROY, Mayo a close second in my book.

I think most would agree

I can go back and forth with this guy over and over and over because apparently his time is worthless
Riiiight....My time is worthless, you're time is so precious but somehow you still have time to go back and forth with me.

Okay dude, that makes sense...peace out.

Juice got this. It won't be close when the season is done. Memphis will do better than most ppl expect.

OJ is horrible tonight, regardless if a few have dropped, he kills any kind of ball movement and just looks for his own.

I really can't blame him completely, it's run OJ off a screen, run Rudy off a screen and make something happen.

Beasely wasn't looking too impressive during the 1st half.

But Wade looks like he's back to his oldself
eyes.gif

Russell Westbrook is shooting < 30% right now.

No, not from 3.

Beasley really has been lost in the shuffle between Rose and OJ....he'll still get close to, if not 20 a game with more touches. hell, he's at what, 16a game now?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Russell Westbrook is shooting < 30% right now.

No, not from 3.

Beasley really has been lost in the shuffle between Rose and OJ....he'll still get close to, if not 20 a game with more touches. hell, he's at what, 16 a game now?
If they actually had designed plays to get him the ball...I see no reason why he couldn't throw up at least 20 a game.

But of course that would mean OJ would be averaging 30 because he's always going to be a step ahead of the rest of the class.

Miami is not utilizing Beasley at all on offense (not just speaking about this game but so far this season). It's like he's just there, like a filler,who surprisingly gets his. He's taking way too many outside shots and needs to be in the post more where he can square up and use his speed and footworkto beat the other teams bigs. He should be puttin' that boy Lamarcus on his %*%@ tonight but such is not the case.
mad.gif

Juice playin well again tonight ... His defense is absolutely atrocious I've finally realized, I apologize for sayin it was good earlier

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Miami is not utilizing Beasley at all on offense (not just speaking about this game but so far this season). It's like he's just there, like a filler, who surprisingly gets his. He's taking way too many outside shots and needs to be in the post more where he can square up and use his speed and footwork to beat the other teams bigs. He should be puttin' that boy Lamarcus on his %*%@ tonight but such is not the case.
mad.gif

QFT...it's amazing. They seriously don't run ANY plays

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

The only reason to watch the Wizards...

9815b510eed3afbe3739cc9e31c92173-getty-82993680fm017_wizards_magic.jpg
I saw GP and CWebb (
laugh.gif
) reviewing some of his highlights the other day and this kid is athletic as hell.
I think it was Chris Paul who said that McGee is on Dwight Howard's level athletically....honestly, I can't remember a more athletic bigon the Bullets/Wizards...kid has a chance to be something real special...he has no clue what he's doing right now, and he is contributing big time...waittill he has a grasp on the NBA game
eek.gif

Originally Posted by D723

Juice playin well again tonight ... His defense is absolutely atrocious I've finally realized, I apologize for sayin it was good earlier
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

sick.gif
@ his D son is getting WORKED
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom