NBA Rookie Watch

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Rudy did work tonight 25 3-7 from behind the line... finally saw Bayless on the bench too
Bayless is going to have a real hard time getting off the bench, they got four cats in front of him
laugh.gif

I know a lot of Suns fans didn't like the selection of Robin Lopez, but he's going to end up being a solid player for them.

Bayless is going to have a real hard time getting off the bench, they got four cats in front of him
According to Hollinger, he has a NEGATIVE Player Efficiency Rating
laugh.gif

How the +@@@ you get a negative rating?????

Rudy Fernandez 25 Pts. on 7-11 shooting. Any guy that only takes 11 shots and can still put up 25 is doing work.

Anyone catch the last second spin and fade!?? that isshhh was slick.

Also his oop dunk was pretty solid.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Rose fans still mad OJ Mayo shut him down at MSG last year SMH
? @#! that got to do with son D
laugh.gif
roll.gif
..And on top of that Rose walked out with a win.

This is a great rookie class, Im getting set to buy basketball cards again!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Westbrook.
roll.gif

8-43 in his last 3 and 3/4 games (1-8, 6-14, 1-10, 0-11 so far tonight).
indifferent.gif

Kyle Weaver, anyone?

weaver is not better then RW there is a reason he is bench warming

the great white hope for the bucks was the 8th pick and luc richard the 37 and who is playing more minutes?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Do the Kings really have JT at the 3 in this lineup without Martin?
They put JT at the 3 in the pre-season with Hawes and Shelden...had me like #$#
laugh.gif

Yall ready to call cats scrubs the second they enter the league. Who really thought Westbrook would be nasty his first year. Some dudes games just take a whileto develop.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Do the Kings really have JT at the 3 in this lineup without Martin?
yes i laughed last night when i seen miller,JT and moore in the starting lineup

JT is tearing it up. Double-double effort and solid rebounds to help the Kings win their first road game (albeit against the slow-starting Clippers).

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

According to Hollinger, he has a NEGATIVE Player Efficiency Rating
laugh.gif

How the +@@@ you get a negative rating?????
It's WAAAAY early, but do you remember how gassed people were on NT that he slipped as far as he did? Maybe there was a reason
laugh.gif
He mightbe a candidate for the NBDL if he can't get regular PT w. the Blazers.

^Bayless was built for the NBA but you have to remember that Nate can be very stubborn. It just seems that the Blazers are riding off of the chemistry theybuilt together last year.

Bayless would be playing heavy minutes for ANY other team that had a lottery pick. I'm sure Knick fans would rather have him than Danilo Gallinari rightnow

Originally Posted by Kayway8

^Bayless was built for the NBA but you have to remember that Nate can be very stubborn. It just seems that the Blazers are riding off of the chemistry they built together last year.

Yup. Keep in mind that McMillan named Blake the starter and Rodriguez the back-up before training camp even started, and this was after summer league and ravereviews after continuously scrimmaging with the team throughout the summer. Nate will always defer to veteran and allow him to get more minutes isn't proneto giving a lot of minutes unless there's a serious need at that position, which is why Batum has gotten some burn and an opportunity to show what he cando(with Webster's injury).

Fact of the matter is that McMillan and the organization both know that Bayless' game in the backcourt fits Roy's to a tee(Roy playing PG on O and SGon D), they know what they got in him, they just need to see what they got in Rodriguez(and Blake to a lesser extent) before they decide what to do. Only been8 games . .

Bayless would be playing heavy minutes for ANY other team that had a lottery pick. I'm sure Knick fans would rather have him than Danilo Gallinari right now

Knick fans are dumb then. Danilo will be a player y'all cats need to exercise patience.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Bayless would be playing heavy minutes for ANY other team that had a lottery pick. I'm sure Knick fans would rather have him than Danilo Gallinari right now

Knick fans are dumb then. Danilo will be a player y'all cats need to exercise patience.

He's 20 years old with back problems and he might possibly miss his first season. If that ain't writing on the wall I don't know what is.

Back
Top Bottom