NBA Rookie Watch

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Bayless would be playing heavy minutes for ANY other team that had a lottery pick. I'm sure Knick fans would rather have him than Danilo Gallinari right now
I'm not doubting that....but if he's doing nothing but racking up the DNP-CD's, then I wouldn't rule out the NBDL at least so hecan get some game experience.

mayo stat line(since none of his groupies did)

17 points 3 rebounds 2 dimes points given up so far a hundred million trillion(leads all rookies)

RUDY!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Batum should get considerations of rookie DPOY if there was such an award. the guy's length is scary, if only Durant's D could stack up to Batums.
unlike some media saying he's an unknown, he's been on the intnl radar for a while and even played with all the big name draftees in the 07 Nike HoopSummit.

'

Originally Posted by CasperJr

points given up so far a hundred million trillion(leads all rookies)

Sounds like you hatin dog. It's 10 people on the court. How you gonna single one man out for defense in a sport where team defense is the most importantkind of defense?

Rudy's been looking the most efficient of all the rookies. Looks like he takes less shots than the other rookies but puts up comparable scoring numbers.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

points given up so far a hundred million trillion(leads all rookies)

Sounds like you hatin dog. It's 10 people on the court. How you gonna single one man out for defense in a sport where team defense is the most important kind of defense?
laugh.gif
@ me hating, you dudes only post when he have a good ngihtwhen he dont you dudes are ghost
roll.gif
@ you really trying to find a way out of this for your baby awwwwwwaint that cute. its ok man his defense is
sick.gif
and you know it .
but i understand were your coming from id want my girl to take up for me to when im not around to

D. Rose coming through with a strong second half tonight with 16points 9 boards and 6 dimes
pimp.gif

This boy Rose is the best rookie. You can gawk at OJ's numbers but Rose's impact on the court goes far greater. My dude with a mini lebron stat linetonight.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

This boy Rose is the best rookie. You can gawk at OJ's numbers but Rose's impact on the court goes far greater. My dude with a mini lebron stat line tonight.

I'm so torn between who I like more so far. It's awesome to be able to freely root for both players now
pimp.gif

But I will have to say Derrick has been the better of the two so far, his shot will never be as good as OJ's is now but the way he turns thegame's speed up is ridiculous. Plus I hate to say it, OJ is a horrible defender. Entirely awful.

Originally Posted by jmause3

D. Rose coming through with a strong second half tonight with 16points 9 boards and 6 dimes
pimp.gif
yea i really thought this was going to be the night were we see that his a rookie but his 2nd half made up for it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

d.rose is winning ROY...

I like that kid Rudy though, he plays like a vet
pimp.gif
dude is a vet
roll.gif

but yea he could be a 30 point guy on a dif team but there he wont see many mins

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

d.rose is winning ROY...

I like that kid Rudy though, he plays like a vet
pimp.gif
dude is a vet
roll.gif

but yea he could be a 30 point guy on a dif team but there he wont see many mins

Eventually, could he play sf alongside Bayless and Roy or not? You could use him as 6th man and Start Batum. They also need to trade Outlaw for some sizebehind Aldridge at the pf spot. Channing Frye is gone after this year and dude sucks.

Originally Posted by D723

This boy Rose is the best rookie. You can gawk at OJ's numbers but Rose's impact on the court goes far greater. My dude with a mini lebron stat line tonight.

I'm so torn between who I like more so far. It's awesome to be able to freely root for both players now
pimp.gif

But I will have to say Derrick has been the better of the two so far, his shot will never be as good as OJ's is now but the way he turns the game's speed up is ridiculous. Plus I hate to say it, OJ is a horrible defender. Entirely awful.

Rose does have a great impact on the game and can put the team on his back, but Mayo does the same when the coach allows him which is the problem. Why iseveryone saying Mayo's defense so bad? As an individual effort, he's played pretty good defensively. Now, Rudy is a horrible defender.

I can't figure out who's bandwagon is bigger Rose or Juice ?

Never mind, i don't see a Team Rose, so I got my answer.

miami needs to get the ball to beasley and let him do work
smh.gif

D Rose and OJ have been ballin
pimp.gif

i can't wait 'til the rookie sophomore game
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by D723

pimp.gif

But I will have to say Derrick has been the better of the two so far, his shot will never be as good as OJ's is now but the way he turns the game's speed up is ridiculous. Plus I hate to say it, OJ is a horrible defender. Entirely awful.

Rose does have a great impact on the game and can put the team on his back, but Mayo does the same when the coach allows him which is the problem. Why is everyone saying Mayo's defense so bad? As an individual effort, he's played pretty good defensively. Now, Rudy is a horrible defender.
My dude, you are completely correct on Rudy being a terrible defender but OJ is a complete liability so far.. Which is sad because I was lookingfor his impact on defense for us right away, I mean son put the complete LOCKS on D Rose at the Garden. And you are right, Mayo has Kobe-esque (don't takethis outta context, anyone) spurts where he just takes the game over. OJ's isolation basketball type of game is ridiculous, he can score anywhere. Andthat's exactly what our team needs.

O.J. needs to be running the offense, and guarding point guards. He'll go from a small shooting guard to a big point/combo guard, and his defense willbecome more of an asset.

That's what he wanted to do from the jump, that's what he signed up to do at USC however the lack of scoring ability and the play making by Hackettpushed him to the 2 where they just wanted him to/let him go to the face.

People point to his T.O.'s as a liability but I'm in agreeance with KLJ in actually thinking he'd be better serviced at the 1 than the 2 butthat's just me.

Back
Top Bottom