NBA Rookie Watch

I was always one of the people that said he wouldn't be a point guard in the NBA, but I guess I didn't expect Mike Conley to be so buns, and O.J. beingundersized is a bigger problem than I thought it would be defensively. He's definitely capable of running the show, and I know the Grizzlies fans on hereare calling for it already.

laugh.gif
@ Conley being soooo +!%

smh.gif

I don't know if I'm giving Conley enough time to be good or he really is sorry. He only got 62 games under his belt, so I think by mid-December orearly January would show what he's really made of.

Rudy 6 shots
Mayo 10 shots

Until Rudy starts driving to the bucket, the amount of shot attempts need to stay like that.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Bayless would be playing heavy minutes for ANY other team that had a lottery pick. I'm sure Knick fans would rather have him than Danilo Gallinari right now

Knick fans are dumb then. Danilo will be a player y'all cats need to exercise patience.

He's 20 years old with back problems and he might possibly miss his first season. If that ain't writing on the wall I don't know what is.

Yep!

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

O.J. needs to be running the offense, and guarding point guards. He'll go from a small shooting guard to a big point/combo guard, and his defense will become more of an asset.

I've felt that way for awhile. To reach his true potential, he has to learn to be at least a part-time point.

Oden double double, several blocks with extended minutes.

the next C to work for a triple double??

yeah Brook was putting in work tonight!

if the Nets can utilize Ryan Anderson - watch out...lethal from outside. great win for the Nets.

I know Mike will rub this in my face, so I'll just post it myself.
laugh.gif

Westbrook - 19 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 block and he actually shot above 17%.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

Rose is the best rookie.

Where has Eric Gordon been? Is he not getting any PT?
seriously.dunleavy needs to give that boy some PT. hes a **#+!* BEAST in nba 2k9 at least.

Derrick Rose has surprised me. He has no glaring weakness other than his jumpshot but from what I see, Derrick Rose is off the shots. He's the real deal.Already, there isn't a lot he cant do on the floor. It has been great watching him and Gordon work in cohesion this season. If they could get betterproduction from their frontcourt, the bulls could be a problem in the east. Excellent in the passing lanes, great finisher in the paint, he does everything andmore from that guard position. He gets a jumper, ohhhh man.

As far as OJ and the Memphis story goes, conley is a flat out terrible bum and I have said that since HS. It forces OJ to play the 1 especially during thefourth, which I have no problem with as he can definately play the one. OJ has proven already that he is a great scorer with a sweet jump shot and if memphiswants to consistantly get wins, then they have to give OJ the reigns and make rudy play second fiddle. It might not be as obvious to some as it is to me rightnow, but in time, people will see that. True, his defense isn't good, far worse than I imagined it to be, but in time he will be better at that as well.

Best two rookies by far. So hard to choose whose better right now imo. Going to have to go with rose early on. But I still think mayo will win it at the end.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I know Mike will rub this in my face, so I'll just post it myself.
laugh.gif

Westbrook - 19 points, 10 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal, 1 block and he actually shot above 17%.
eek.gif

laugh.gif

ya i was coming to post that soon

nice brick in the clutch by OJ tonight also
laugh.gif

Is it safe to say the Suns made a gigantic reach in getting Robin Lopez? Dude hasn't done anything yet..

I mean I know we have to give him time..but I see nothing in him that shows me he's going to be a decent player in the future
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Anthony Morrow has 37 and counting
nerd.gif
I was just about to make a thread on him..THIS MAN IS A PROBLEM
15-20 from the field
sick.gif

4-5 from 3 land
sick.gif

plus he has 10 boards

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Anthony Morrow has 37 and counting
nerd.gif
I was just about to make a thread on him..THIS MAN IS A PROBLEM
15-20 from the field
sick.gif

4-5 from 3 land
sick.gif

plus he has 10 boards
Word...most impressive thing about his performance was that a lot of shots were contested, not wide open jump shots.

Back
Top Bottom