NBA Rookie Watch

Anthony Morrow has 37 and counting
nerd.gif

What in the world?
laugh.gif

I just wana know how CJ Watson, Demarcus Nelson and Anthony Morrow made the NBA.

let alone all be on the same roster.

Originally Posted by PicknRoll

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Anthony Morrow has 37 and counting
nerd.gif
I was just about to make a thread on him..THIS MAN IS A PROBLEM
15-20 from the field
sick.gif

4-5 from 3 land
sick.gif

plus he has 10 boards

eek.gif
sick.gif
This rookie class is serious.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

I just wana know how CJ Watson, Demarcus Nelson and Anthony Morrow made the NBA.

roll.gif
The Warriors are prepping for the lottery early.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

He's not bad...son could shoot

He went to Georgia Tech and all he ever did was shoot. I'm shocked to see he had 11 rebounds.

I'd venture to say he never came close to scoring 37 points or grabbing 11 rebounds in college.
laugh.gif

That probably says something about the Warriors right now.

gotta agree. he still looks like a steal, but he was dropping 37 against the clippers.

Kyle Weaver - 6 points, 3 assists and a block in six minutes. I bet whoever he was guarding didn't score a point, either.

I'm telling you dudes.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Kyle Weaver - 6 points, 3 assists and a block in six minutes. I bet whoever he was guarding didn't score a point, either.

I'm telling you dudes.

For 48 minutes he would have average 48 pts, 24 assists and 8 blocks. Anything less next time out I'll be disappointed.

Morrow was really impressive today. He has an excellent jump shot and is a hustle player. Along with his 37 points he had 11 rebounds. He seems like a smartbasketball player. I'm very interested to see how he does following this performance.

Mbah a Moute with the initiative on O down the stretch vs the champs....
eek.gif
he's at the line right now for an &1

rose 23 points 8 dimes 4 rebounds 3 steals and his only turn over came with 6 mins left in the 4th
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom