NBA Rookie Watch

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Rose with 18, 5 and 10 tonight vs the Sixers.
And one of these to go with that...

4iigdi.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

This is one of the best rookie classes in years.

I know im going to get a few blasphemy comments, but how does this compare to the 03 draft? The 03 draft class is really putting in work this year with Bron, Wade, Bosh, Melo, but im wondering in 5 years if this draft class is going to be just as good.

Regardless, these rookies are something else.

I agree, i guess i had forgot how good the 03 class was because i was going back way further to try and think of a draft class as good as this one. Thepotential of this class, especially if you actually put Oden and Fernandez in it though they arent technically part of this draft but the rookie class is goingto be great in the long run.

something i read off yahoo..... he knows whats up too......

Smart move by Miami. What wasn't as sound was the team's choice to sit both Dwyane Wade and Michael Beasley for a long stretch in the fourth quarter. Wade needed the blow, he'll top 45 minutes some nights so this wasn't a problem and the rest was needed. But to have Beasley off the floor at the same time?

This is the guy who is supposed to become Wade's sidekick. Not [potential star signed with Marion's cap space this summer], or Marion, or anyone else. You need to develop him as Wade sits. You need to go to him and get the rookie used to working as a go-to guy. You need him on the floor.

Yes, Daequan Cook (11 points on eight shots off the bench) was hitting, but so was Beasley (19 points in only 24 minutes). No matter the outcome, it's unconscionable for a player who is supposed to mean as much as Beasley will to the Heat to only play 1:46 in the fourth quarter of a close game. Or any game, really.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...t=AnfWJIHjoQO5kNUvxJj1HgS8vLYF?urn=nba,126149http://sports.yahoo.com/n...j1HgS8vLYF?urn=nba,126149

chalmers looked good tonight against utah.. 10pts, 5ast. 3stl....
beasley with 12 poisnt off the bench.. i still dont know why he is still sitting out in the 4th

I still feel like Riley is pulling the strings from behind the scenes...still has some sort of vendetta against my dude.

Riley better not trade beasley or chalmers... i was very happy the heat did with the draft...

I've read rumors of the Heat going after Boozer this summer or Bosh/Amare in 2010, so does that possibly mean that Beasley could convert to a SF?

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

I've read rumors of the Heat going after Boozer this summer or Bosh/Amare in 2010, so does that possibly mean that Beasley could convert to a SF?
yeah i hope thats what they do... i would rather have boozer or bosh then amare though.. but can beasley defend SF??

Back
Top Bottom