NBA Rookie Watch

Alright, so Westbrook might be nice.
grin.gif

BEasy didn't get a lot of time because he got hit in the eye by Desmond Mason.

Juice had 18 points tonight , but 16 of them came in the first half
eyes.gif
...Last night hehad 20, but 12 came in the first quarter.

He's going to have to stay aggressive more consistently.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

DJ Augustin is BALLING.
29 points (6-16) and 7 assists for him tonight vs the Bulls

Rose struggled with 6 points (3-16), 5 rebounds and 7 assists (3 turnovers)

its a toss up between Rose and Mayo for ROY... but i see Rose taking it only b/c the Bulls will get more W's than the Wolves

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

its a toss up between Rose and Mayo for ROY... but i see Rose taking it only b/c the Bulls will get more W's than the Wolves

????........Wolves????

Pax needs to get off his %@# and start making some moves.

how the hell we lose to the bobcats..jesus..

mad.gif
mad.gif

Ever since Eric Gordon has started, he's been quietly putting up consistent double figure numbers
nerd.gif

Remember at the beginning of the year when people swore up and down that Beasley would be the likeliest ROY?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

/\ And numbers prove that if he actually played...that ROY would have still been possible.

Pretty much. Mike's adjusted PER 36 speaks for itself: 19ppg/7boards/1steal/.7blocks

He's just playing a in Pat Riley ran organization whom always makes it tough for marquee rookies(whom had it easy). Even Wade had the cuffs on him early onin his rookie year, until it was realized down the stretch that he was the best player/finisher on the team by far.

In the longrun, B'Easy is going to fine.

^^^ but the heat should know that wade and beasley need more chemistry.. stupid spo says he benches beasley because of his defense... how the hell do you learnhow to play defense sitting on the bench... i can see wade driving to the hoop, then passing it to beasley with a open shot... beasley is wet from midrange....

Back
Top Bottom