NBA Top Shot - Contender For 2021 Fleece of The Year

You guys got any showcases? Apparently if you get 20 likes you'll get $20 in Dapper credit.

Here's mine!

FYI you need to have at least 3 player moments from a specific list of certified players for the showcase:

Finally able to withdraw

didn’t make any crazy like the first adopters but off a couple crap packs and luck made some $$

left enough for this drop and might be done with this top shot stuff

keep a few moments in there and either they’re worth something in the future or meh

"A total of 92,500 packs will be made available to collectors in this pack drop. 7,500 packs will be withheld for community giveaways, customer service and promotional purposes."

"A total of 92,500 packs will be made available to collectors in this pack drop. 7,500 packs will be withheld for community giveaways, customer service and promotional purposes."

randomized
- Packs are fully randomized. Some collectors may receive multiple Moments of the same play, with a different serial number.

077FEFD5-9AB1-4A75-BA6A-C4E945054E98.jpeg

Lowkey hating on you who are able to withdraw .. I got bands ready to pull :smh:

EDIT : JK ITS LITTTTTTTTTT!!! APPROVED BOYZZZ

Last edited:
1-8. Only one I hit on was that one a couple weeks back where EVERYONE got a pack. This is fun :lol:

- Packs are fully randomized. Some collectors may receive multiple Moments of the same play, with a different serial number.

Hit on a pack today & this is exactly what happened. Got 2 of the same exact Wiggins. :smh:

I have hit two packs so far & they have been utter trash. :frown:

PO

just got approved to withdraw....does it really take 1-2 weeks for the funds to hit your bank after you submit a request?

just got approved to withdraw....does it really take 1-2 weeks for the funds to hit your bank after you submit a request?
For me it said another 2 weeks and 25 dollars just to approve my withdrawal request, after being approved for withdrawing. They also use usdc instead of bitcoin

Nothing specific, just observation. Fairly new, inactive users buying card #34015 out of 35000 for 1k from another fairly new inactive user, while the #6 card sold for 14 etc.

Back
Top Bottom