NBA VS. NHL, Who would win in a fight?

Originally Posted by bjm5295

toughness not equal to fighting skills
True story, but almost everyone in here is saying that big and black (sorry, but thats what is being get at) = tough/could kill anyone. For some reason, I don't see Dwight being a good fighter just cause hes huge.

you could be very right he could be very goofy/uncoordinated and succeptible for a quick ko how ever,there are far too many variables for adefinite answer

my dude brashear would be busting heads
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

Originally Posted by Proshares

I mean it's w/e you can't argue with some people who've never watched the NHL or apparently have never been in a street fight.

Pound for pound it's going the NHL's way.

no ones arguing overall NHL players r ALOT tougher but if ur pickin 5 players n lining them up n sayin fight... NBA all day

10 players... 15 even NBA... after that tho it may begin to go the NHL's way

Shaq / Chara
Ben Wallace / Brashear
Karl Malone
laugh.gif
/ Laraque
Dwight Howard / Domi
laugh.gif

Kenyon Martin / Boggart
Ron Artest / Phannuef
Carlos Boozer / Ovi?
Amare Stoudamire / Cote
Kwame Brown
Rasheed Wallace
etc. etc.
I am willing to bet that you don't even know who half of these guys are... Boggart? Phannuef?

It's funny how half of you guys have never watched a minute of hockey but think you know what you're talking about.
indifferent.gif
I live in central, PA homie... a good freind of mine plays on the PSU Div. 1 hockey team, ive watched almost litterally every Pens game in the last 3 years and SEVERAL of my freinds growin up played Juniors and on travel teams...

we disagree... either post statistics or any revelant semblence of an argument really or fall back...

ol "you must not watch hockey because u dont see it my way" boi
laugh.gif

i misspell some names i dont see everyday because hockey gets no burn on network tv and now i dont know anything about hockey...
tired.gif
not to nit-pick, but Penn State isn't D1 hockey...

MMA

then like some ill quick lineman or safety or refrigerators

then NHL, NBA, cant 4get competitive thong bobbers, PGA sumwhere at the bottom

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

um i watch hockey as well, pit ron artest against any of these hockey white boys and guarantee the hockey players will be on the receiving end of a vicious 1-2 hook to the face, not to mention nba players have crazy upper body strength.

the only legit fighters in the nhl are marty mcsorely and donald brashear.
This is the second post in this thread where you've emphasized race as if it was a factor in your decision making. I don't see anyone else on the opposite end calling out "basketball black boys" in quite the same way, which leads me to think you got some unresolved issues or something. What's your problem exactly?

Wicked Nikes
nerd.gif
not at all...i was only pointing out the same thing siriuslee pointed out...i never said the NHL would win cause its mostly white, nor did raceever come into my argument.

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

PSU is ACHA D1. It's club hockey but they did beat a few a NCAA D1 schools.
Like who? I was looking at their schedule/results just now and I saw they beat some D3 schools, but there weren't any D1 listed...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

PSU is ACHA D1. It's club hockey but they did beat a few a NCAA D1 schools.
Like who? I was looking at their schedule/results just now and I saw they beat some D3 schools, but there weren't any D1 listed...
not recently. Few years back they beat Robert Morris, Holy Cross, and I think Uconn

This dude broke his finger in half and then came back out his next shift and kept playing. In the NBA, somebody breaks a finger nail and they're out for 3 months.

The NHL is tougher than the NBA by far... it really isn't close.
Have you guys even played both sports with minor injuries? I'm Canadian, and have played both. Playing basketball with injuries is A LOTharder than playing hockey with injuries. Give me a broken finger, and I ain't worth crap on a basketball court, seeing as I wouldn't be able todribble, shoot, steal, block with that hand. But with a broken finger in hockey, you can tape it up, put your huge padded glove back on, and go out at aminimum of 75% of your capabilties.

Originally Posted by iTalk

This dude broke his finger in half and then came back out his next shift and kept playing. In the NBA, somebody breaks a finger nail and they're out for 3 months.

The NHL is tougher than the NBA by far... it really isn't close.
Have you guys even played both sports with minor injuries? I'm Canadian, and have played both. Playing basketball with injuries is A LOT harder than playing hockey with injuries. Give me a broken finger, and I ain't worth crap on a basketball court, seeing as I wouldn't be able to dribble, shoot, steal, block with that hand. But with a broken finger in hockey, you can tape it up, put your huge padded glove back on, and go out at a minimum of 75% of your capabilties.
ok genius...how bout a broken foot? or ribs? its done in hockey habitually. doubt it's done in basketball.

EDIT: don't tell me hockey players don't need their feet or ribs as much either
laugh.gif

yea they have a 2 division club team, dunno how exactly it works but lots of schools have it, i remember them playing against like a Boston U. club team nbeating them n like dude said a couple D1 squads....

anywho im done here... nuthin else can be substantiated haha at the end of the day well never knowwww
tired.gif

^ yeah it's just gonna go back and forth. we had a good debate in here tho. surprised it went 11 pages
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom