NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Seems like...

-Cosby was accused, but DA decided not to charge because they didn't think they could not get a conviction given the evidence they had.

-Cosby made a deal with a DA to give a deposition during a Civil Case if there was an agreement he would not be criminally prosecuted for the accusations

-Cosby incriminated himself during the testimony thinking he good, he will never be charged

- The new DA breaks the agreement and prosecuted him anyway. After he snitched on himself

-Judge let it do to trial

-Cosby convicted

-PA Supreme Court judge rules the original agreement should have been binding, and no trial should have taken place

my bad I missed this post. thanks.

And please ****ing spare us. You only give a **** about black men until it suits your argument :lol:

I’m black and you know I’m black. Like I’ve said before, it doesn’t wash off. Saying I don’t care about black men—when I AM a black man—is silly.

Despite what you may think, multiple people accusing someone of something doesn’t make it any more true.

You are still innocent until proven guilty.

Hopefully you are never falsely accused. But if you are, the same would apply to you.

He signed a plea deal in 2005 to cooperate with civil suits in order to get immunity. The next DA said F that plea deal(which is wrong) and prosecuted him anyway and used the civil suit stuff on their case

you can’t go back on a plea deal. The DA is likely to get disbarred and a suit against the state

Yup.

Hol up, why do some NTers want to see Bill free?
Nah, I just wanted to use that gif.

I believe AND know from the horses mouth that he did a good amount of that stuff, but I also believe a good portion of those accusations weren't true. Then again I've had a contentious relationship w/ dishonest white women of authority so that could be clouding my judgement. However, I do think that he should be in prison for the more recent stuff, but I'm also not exactly mad to see a black man legally beat a system that's been historically treacherous to us. Even in the way they put him in jail was treacherous.

They can't help but do wrong if even when they're right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m black and you know I’m black. Like I’ve said before, it doesn’t wash off. Saying I don’t care about black men—when I AM a black man—is silly.

Despite what you may think, multiple people accusing someone of something doesn’t make it any more true.

You are still innocent until proven guilty.

Hopefully you are never falsely accused. But if you are, the same would apply to you.
The man shut the **** up

Your *** was throwing black people under the bus for years to cape for Trump

Wipe the butter biscuit crumbs off your mouth before you try to talk to any black person about being black

The way people calling Cosby a rapist, you would think they were in the room.

At the end of the day, unless you were there, you have no idea.

And the presumption is that he’s innocent. Not that he’s guilty.

It’s absurd how easily due process is eroded. Especially when it concerns black men in America.
didnt he confess in his own testimony? :lol:

Damn didn't know y'all were pro-rape.
Man, get outta here with all that emotional babble
giphy (1).gif

didnt he confess in his own testimony? :lol:

It seems that a deal was reached prior to his deposition testimony granting him immunity from criminal liability.

Confessing is an inaccurate way to describe it. Most people are coached prior to taking depositions because often what is said can be left open to interpretation without proper coaching.

If Cosby was under the impression that he was immune from criminal liability it could have impacted his deposition prep.

The standard for civil cases is much lower than criminal cases. Agreeing to grant someone criminal immunity pre-deposition and then using deposition testimony for a criminal conviction is wild.

That’s why it was overturned.

Seems like they knew they couldn’t put him in jail for good, so they just acted like they forgot because he’s old. Guilty or innocent bending the court system is not a good look. But he deserves it right? So it’s all good
Same reasoning for rape in prison
He signed a plea deal in 2005 to cooperate with civil suits in order to get immunity. The next DA said F that plea deal(which is wrong) and prosecuted him anyway and used the civil suit stuff on their case

you can’t go back on a plea deal. The DA is likely to get disbarred and a suit against the state
This sound like some **** Jack McCoy would do.

Would be a great SVU episode too.

The man shut the **** up

Your *** was throwing black people under the bus for years to cape for Trump

Wipe the butter biscuit crumbs off your mouth before you try to talk to any black person about being black

This isn’t the Political Discussion Thread man. Give it a rest.

It seems that a deal was reached prior to his deposition testimony granting him immunity from criminal liability.

Confessing is an inaccurate way to describe it. Most people are coached prior to taking depositions because often what is said can be left open to interpretation without proper coaching.

If Cosby was under the impression that he was immune from criminal liability it could have impacted his deposition prep.

The standard for civil cases is much lower than criminal cases. Agreeing to grant someone criminal immunity pre-deposition and then using deposition testimony for a criminal conviction is wild.

LOL you make fires bro and pretend to be a lawyer when your argument needs it. It’s hilarious . Do fries

Damn didn't know y'all were pro-rape.

Pro-rape?? More like pro-justice champ…….and I would hope you would be the same. The DA had a vendetta against him as previously mentioned in here. Whether you agree or disagree Cosby had an agreement in place that wasn’t considered and negated which lead him to prison.Get out of your feelings with that “pro-rape” nonsense.

The way people calling Cosby a rapist, you would think they were in the room.

At the end of the day, unless you were there, you have no idea.

And the presumption is that he’s innocent. Not that he’s guilty.

It’s absurd how easily due process is eroded. Especially when it concerns black men in America.
You too? :lol:

Y'all miss the part where he admitted to rape in his own words?

The miscarriage of justice aside you have to be aware that in the plea deal he admitted to raping and drugging women.

but under that testimony was he under oath?

Pro-rape?? More like pro-justice champ…….and I would hope you would be the same. The DA had a vendetta against him as previously mentioned in here. Whether you agree or disagree Cosby had an agreement in place that wasn’t considered and negated which lead him to prison.Get out of your feelings with that “pro-rape” nonsense.

do you think he raped any women?

Back
Top Bottom