NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

I want to see the sand
i truly don't understand how people can defend him when the facts he spoke under oath.

if that was ur fam would yall be okay with it?
i think a lot of people see this as a L for white supremacy because white men for long have raped people with impunity. They wish the Criminal justice system would come for white rapists like they came for Cosby. They see this Cosby win as a win for black people that have been wrongly convicted by the justice system as crazy as it sounds.

I don't know what's emotional about that post.

Your posts about Cosby after this recent news seems in favor of rape and/or rapists.

Like you didn't even try to make it about the miscarriage of justice with the plea deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Unless I said it explicitly, don't come in here with that bull**** accusing me of being pro-rape. You sound like a damn idiot with that brah! Like I said, go peddle that emotional BS somewhere else.

F.Y.I.

Based on correlating multiple data sources, RAINN (Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network) estimates that for every 1,000 rapes, 384 are reported to police, 57 result in an arrest, 11 are referred for prosecution, 7 result in a felony conviction, and 6 result in incarceration.

I think it's pretty obvious Cosby is guilty but it's the prosecution who managed to **** up this whole thing. Seems odd that the lower courts claimed the supposed non-prosecution agreement didn't exist though.

I want to see the sand

i think a lot of people see this as a L for white supremacy because white men for long have raped people with impunity. They wish the Criminal justice system would come for white rapists like they came for Cosby. They see this Cosby win as a win for black people that have been wrongly convicted by the justice system as crazy as it sounds.
Yeah I'm not alive at the time so I can't be sure, but from what I know there's parallels w/ this and the OJ Simpson trials? In sense that the accuser isn't being celebrated, but the system losing is.

RE: Claire Huxtable Supporting Bill

Question for all.

In terms of RAPE allegations

Is there anyone in your life that would would either
A. Expect
B. Hold it against them if they DIDN'T

Take a public stance of support in favor of you?

Public can simply mean them posting on social media

Unless I said it explicitly, don't come in here with that bull**** accusing me of being pro-rape. You sound like a damn idiot with that brah! Like I said, go peddle that emotional BS somewhere else.
:lol: Wait who is the emotional one again?

I still ain't seen a denial but sure I'll wait for you to explicitly say you're for rape and ignore your other posts implying it.

Maybe i'm different but if i'm caught up in some foul **** i'd implore my people to not get publicly caught up if we're still communicating behind the scenes. No reason you should go down with me because of your love for me.

Same way I feel man. In a group chat and presented the same question. Folks are wanting public support.

"No point of both of us suffering."

Emotionally you are already suffering.

I don't wqnt your job in danger because of you firing off a tweet for me

:lol: Wait who is the emotional one again?

I still ain't seen a denial but sure I'll wait for you to explicitly say you're for rape and ignore your other posts implying it.
I'm not the one being an a**hole accusing others of being in favor of rape. You are as bad as Dwalk with your constant need to be right. A quality associated with having an emotional state of mind.

how they let the world’s biggest date rapist get out after 2 years?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom