NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

but under that testimony was he under oath?

Yea. He didn’t testify that he raped anyone in his deposition.

Because of his answers they were left up to interpretation and used in his criminal trial.

I imagine the depo prep would have been different if criminal prosecution was looming.

You too? :lol:

Y'all miss the part where he admitted to rape in his own words?

The miscarriage of justice aside you have to be aware that in the plea deal he admitted to raping and drugging women.
:lol: That's the sad part is he admits all this in his own words and the plea deal being reneged on from doing that is what got him released.

This thread bout to the be the new whiny loser's ball.

Where is the narrative that he admitting to raping women coming from?
Who hires you?
150722160742-cosby-deposition-quote-02-super-169.jpg

I don't think Cosby directly admitted to raping women, I believe Cosby said he didn't know if women could consent to sex after they had taken the drugs he gave them

Added to that fact, multiple (hell dozens) women claim they never consent to taking the drugs in the first place

So he admitted to having sex with women while on drugs, but he can say if he knows they consented

That sounds, um, very ****ing bad

Man, get outta here with all that emotional babble
giphy (1).gif
I don't know what's emotional about that post.

Your posts about Cosby after this recent news seems in favor of rape and/or rapists.

Like you didn't even try to make it about the miscarriage of justice with the plea deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.
Pro-rape?? More like pro-justice champ…….and I would hope you would be the same. The DA had a vendetta against him as previously mentioned in here. Whether you agree or disagree Cosby had an agreement in place that wasn’t considered and negated which lead him to prison.Get out of your feelings with that “pro-rape” nonsense.
So you're just happy that he's free cuz the new DA broke the rules and got Cosby locked up when he shouldn't have been?

You're not in favor of drugging and raping women and those that do it? Correct?

Just want to be clear this is about the plea deal that should've been upheld and not you supporting someone that has admitted to drugging and raping several women.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some dudes were pro-rape and just don't want to reveal that. I thought maybe Cosby's releases was gonna have some being proud to announce it.

Cuz I know you know this "feelings" and "emotional" reply don't phase me at all. That **** don't even make sense. As long as we keeping it real about what this really is about.

I don't think Cosby directly admitted to raping women, I believe Cosby said he didn't know if women could consent to sex after they had taken the drugs he gave them

Added to that fact, multiple (hell dozens) women claim they never consent to taking the drugs in the first place

So he admitted to having sex with women while on drugs, but he can say if he knows they consented

At least you’re discussing it in good faith.

Scumbag behavior if you ask me. Sexual predator behavior.

Back
Top Bottom