NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

I'm not the one being an a**hole accusing others of being in favor of rape. You are as bad as Dwalk with your constant need to be right. A quality associated with having an emotional state of mind.
I mean being an a-hole really isn't being emotional. I don't see the correlation.

The need to be right is something you just made up but I get it if you wanna roll with that. I did say correct me if I'm wrong but you gave more of that emotional talk and weren't direct.

I ain't even that familiar with dwalk31 dwalk31 so I don't get the comparison.

This whole interview is wild, but Norm touched on the Cosby situation over 20 years ago. Peep 4:05:

To deny the fact that there's an extremely high probability that the dude's a rapist is crazy to me.

Maybe i'm different but if i'm caught up in some foul **** i'd implore my people to not get publicly caught up if we're still communicating behind the scenes. No reason you should go down with me because of your love for me.

I agree, don't vouch for me of I do bad things.

Never really followed this trial because I never cared about Bill Cosby... but from my experience watching the great biopic The Wolf of Wall Street, didn't folks take that drug recreationally quite often in the 80s? Did he admit to raping them or just giving them recreational drugs?

But see then they say their posts aren't implying certain things when they obviously are.

Want to say all types of **** looking funny in the light but then say if I didn't explicitly say × don't accuse me of this :smh:
Passive-aggressiveness. Another emotional trait

The first DA was an idiot. There are also serious issues with his testimony and a critical ambiguity in his so called binding promise to not prosecute

Nobody else in his office, nor the victim's attorneys seemed aware of his plan, nor did they believe that prosecution was forever waived

It's strange to see so many happy about this. The "principle" established here is worthless to most criminal defendants but it's extremely valuable to rich people with influence

Not seeing how this relates to Bill Cosby's case. So I decline to answer.

It relates to the comment you made and the logic behind it

Saying you can't accuse Cosby in the court of public opinion unless they have been found guilty in a criminal court

So I am asking you to apply that logic to other situations.

I want to see if this is a principled stance you have generally, or if you are just making a special exception for Cosby.

RE: Claire Huxtable Supporting Bill

Question for all.

In terms of RAPE allegations

Is there anyone in your life that would would either
A. Expect
B. Hold it against them if they DIDN'T

Take a public stance of support in favor of you?

Public can simply mean them posting on social media

I dont look at all rapes the same.

I think I've done some questionable things in my youth.

Sleeping with sloppy drunk women.

I know we used to joke about whipping it out but that was an actual practice in my early 20s.

Peer pressure sex.

Leading young girls on like you really like them just to get them draws.

All FOUL...... but rape?

Im beating all them charges.

I think of rape as physically forcing yourself on a women but looking in the mirror I think I need to start thinking different.

Im trying DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I know we used to joke about whipping it out but that was an actual practice in my early 20s.

Peer pressure sex.

All FOUL...... but rape?

I think of rape as physically forcing yourself on a women but looking in the mirror I think I need to start thinking different.

Damn, koop 😖

It's strange to see so many happy about this. The "principle" established here is worthless to most criminal defendants but it's extremely valuable to rich people with influence

It's interesting to go back to the early pages of this thread and see how some of the people who are celebrating today were reacting to the initial story

Cosby probably did a good portion of the bull **** but using that Quaalude excerpt as a smoking gun is kinda forcing it when it was viewed as a social drug back then.

I personally stay away from any foreign substances before sex because of situations like this and how important it is to get clear sober consent…but who’s to say people won’t treat percs or lean or putting a big 3.5-4 gram stuff backwood in a girl face as the same thing in 25 years? Again not my bag but is that not the “culture” rn?

RE: Claire Huxtable Supporting Bill

Question for all.

In terms of RAPE allegations

Is there anyone in your life that would would either
A. Expect
B. Hold it against them if they DIDN'T

Take a public stance of support in favor of you?

Public can simply mean them posting on social media

This is almost like when someone comes to court as your character evidence - defends your character as they know of you.

Almost like the serial killer logic - there’s always someone that has a different type of relationship that they can contest to with a serial killer vs the allegations/charges/public opinion.

Last edited:
It relates to the comment you made and the logic behind it

Saying you can't accuse Cosby in the court of public opinion unless they have been found guilty in a criminal court

So I am asking you to apply that logic to other situations.

I want to see if this is a principled stance you have generally, or if you are just making a special exception for Cosby.
Nah bro, I'm not going down that rabbit hole. We'll be here all day playing the comparison game.

Peer pressure sex.

All FOUL...... but rape?

Anything related to Sexual Assault.

Answer the question and replace rape with sexual assault.

Cosby probably did a good portion of the bull **** but using that Quaalude excerpt as a smoking gun is kinda forcing it when it was viewed as a social drug back then.

I personally stay away from any foreign substances before sex because of situations like this and how important it is to get clear sober consent…but who’s to say people won’t treat percs or lean or putting a big 3.5-4 gram stuff backwood in a girl face as the same thing in 25 years? Again not my bag but is that not the “culture” rn?

Wonder if ole Bill would champion this as long as they pull their pants up.

This is almost like when someone comes to court as your character evidence - defends your character as know you.

Almost like the serial killer logic - there’s always someone that has a different type of relationship that they can contest to with a serial killer vs the allegations/charges/public opinion.
So what's your answer to the question? 😂

Back
Top Bottom