NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Cosby probably did a good portion of the bull **** but using that Quaalude excerpt as a smoking gun is kinda forcing it when it was viewed as a social drug back then.

I personally stay away from any foreign substances before sex because of situations like this and how important it is to get clear sober consent…but who’s to say people won’t treat percs or lean or putting a big 3.5-4 gram stuff backwood in a girl face as the same thing in 25 years? Again not my bag but is that not the “culture” rn?

But many women said they didn't consent to taking the drugs, and in one scenario he said he didn't know if a woman could consent to sex while on it. Might not be a smoking gun but it is a horrible look.

Second, rap lyrics don't really show similarities because most of the lyrics deal with consensual drug use and sex. When Rick Ross rapped about drugging and having sex with a woman without her knowledge, he caught a ton of heat for it.

I don't think back then, and now, drugging women without their knowledge is seen as socially acceptable

Anything related to Sexual Assault.

Answer the question and replace rape with sexual assault.

Yes, I think each case is situational.

So if I hear both sides of the story and my friends side seems reasonable I would publicly stand in defense.

Sometimes lines get blurred.

I do believe two parties can have completely different perspectives of an event and both be right in their own defense.

Bill gonna be eating his own pudding pop from now on. Can’t imagine any woman standing alone in a room with him.

I don’t believe Bill Cosby testified that he drug women without their knowledge.

These narratives just get created and ran with.
Where the **** did I claim he did? In the first sentence, I said the women accused him of that

But of course you had to edit my post to make your ******* nonsense seem relevant

Your whole argument depends on everyone taking Cosby's word for it over the victims

Dozens of women have accused him of doing such a thing, but you in here ******* complaining about people running with "narratives"

The narrative you want people to accept is the one craft by a dude with tons of accusers. You are not as principled as you think Delk.

Where the **** did I claim he did?

Your whole argument depends on everyone taking Cosby's word for it over the victims

Dozens of women have accused him of doing such a thing, but you in here ****ing complaining about people running with "narratives"

The narrative you want people to accept is the one craft by a dude with tons of accusers. You are not as principled as you think Delk.

There is a presumption of innocence. Not a presumption of guilt.

So yes, you presume that the accused is innocent. Not the other way around.

Multiple people accusing someone of something doesn’t make the accused guilty. No matter how many ways you say it.

Where the **** did I claim he did? In the first sentence, I said the women accused him of that

But of course you had to edit my post to make your ****ing nonsense seem relevant

Dozens of women have accused him of doing such a thing, but you in here ****ing complaining about people running with "narratives"

Playing that goofy semantics and specificity game he likes to play.

Playing that goofy semantics and specificity game he likes to play.

Yea, when the discussion is about the loss of freedom and liberty, “semantics and specificity“ are of the utmost importance.

The erosion of due process has historically not worked well for people that look like me.

If the prosecutors had a case, they should have convicted him the right way. They didn’t, period.

-Mother****er I am not on the jury for a criminal trial

I don't have to apply the standards of a criminal court to form my opinions

Whenever you want to defend a rapist, you start with the same ole schtick

-And your stupid *** argument works the other way. Many of these women gave statements to the authorities, if I don't take their word for it, then I am saying they gave a false statement to the police.

So Delk, why are you implying these women are guilty of perjury, and obstruction of justice? Seems like you should wait until they are tried and convinced to tell someone they shouldn't believe them.

See how easily your flimsy ****ery can be spun for anything.

They haven’t been accused of perjury. If they were, my position would be the same for them. They’d be innocent unless/until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

You don’t have to adopt the criminal court standard—or any standard. And I don’t have to adopt the Rusty made-up public opinion standard either.

Yea, when the discussion is about the loss of freedom and liberty, “semantics and specificity“ are of the utmost importance.

The erosion of due process has historically not worked well for people that look like me.

If the prosecutors had a case, they should have convicted him the right way. They didn’t, period.
You are so full of **** acting like race matters.

Because you deployed the same arguments to defend an old white racist from Alabama that was accused of trying to have sex with young teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

Talking about people can't call him a pedo because he hasn't been convinced.

You just have an affinity for defending sexual predators. I wonder what is really motivating it.

They haven’t been accused of perjury. If they were, my position would be the same for them. They’d be innocent unless/until they are proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

You don’t have to adopt the criminal court standard—or any standard. And I don’t have to adopt the Rusty made-up public opinion standard either.
You are implying they did

And actually, Cosby's lawyers and defdners said they were lying.

Back
Top Bottom