NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

You are so full of **** acting like race matters.

Because you deployed the same arguments to defend an old white racist from Alabama that was accused of trying to have sex with young teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

Talking about people can't call him a pedo because he hasn't been convinced.

You just have an affinity for defending sexual predators. I wonder what is really motivating it.
Now you mention mans gets really active with the due process when it concerns high profile accused sexual predators. Because of course, for his people.

You are so full of **** acting like race matters.

Because you deployed the same arguments to defend an old white racist from Alabama that was accused of trying to have sex with young teenage girls when he was in his 30s.

Talking about people can't call him a pedo because he hasn't been convinced.

You just have an affinity for defending sexual predators. I wonder what is really motivating it.

If you are ever wrongfully accused of something, I’d hope that there is someone to defend your due process rights despite the Rustys and their made-up public opinion standards.

If you are ever wrongfully accused of something, I’d hope that there is someone to defend your due process rights despite the Rustys and their made-up public opinion standards.
I am never gonna be accused of sexual assault, so I think I'm good

But the way you have been talking starting to wonder if you are plotting something and you want to prime NT to have your back :nerd:

Were they accused/charged with perjury? If not, then it isn’t a criminal matter and the due process standards we are discussing aren’t relevant.
Was Roy Moore charged by the authorities with criminal offenses?

Was Brett Kavanaugh?

Was Donald Trump?

Weird, you didn't need criminal charges in those scenarios to pull out the due process schtick. You only needed random people on a message board calling them names

I am never gonna be accused of sexual assault, so I think I'm good

But the way you have been talking starting to wonder if you are plotting something and you want to prime NT to have your back :nerd:

I wonder how many black men have wrongfully been accused of things they never thought they would be.

I’m glad you believe that you won’t. And I sure hope it’s true. But if it happens, you deserve the presumption of innocence despite the Rustys and their courts of public opinion.

Was Roy Moore charged by the authorities with criminal offenses?

Was Brett Kavanaugh?

Was Donald Trump?

Weird, you didn't need criminal charges in those scenarios to pull out the due process schtick. You only needed random people on a message board calling them names

All 3 of those individuals were accused of crimes, yes.

President Joe Biden and former-President Bill Clinton as well.

All innocent unless/until proven guilty.

I don't know. Unless he is convicted in a court of law I'm not about to accuse him in the court of public opinion.
Just as a point of fact here: Bill Cosby was convicted in a court of law.

Innocent people have been wrongly convicted by the criminal justice system - or lynched in extrajudicial executions. Guilty people have been wrongly exonerated by that same system.

It seems inconsistent to acknowledge the imperfections and biases of the system, then yield to that system as the ultimate arbiter of justice.

Were they accused/charged with perjury? If not, then it isn’t a criminal matter and the due process standards we are discussing aren’t relevant.
So you're willing to convene the court of public opinion against Black women, but not men?

Interesting.

All 3 of those individuals were accused of crimes, yes.

President Joe Biden and former-President Bill Clinton as well.

All innocent unless/until proven guilty.
You just said charged.

None of these people were charged....

None of the Cosby accuses have been charged, but they have been accused of crimes. By you having an issue with "narratives" implying they are lying, then you are also implying the people accusing them are right.

Which would violate their due process rights, based on the criteria you laid out to defend Moore, Kavanaugh, and Trump.

If you are gonna play the semantic game, play it better Delk.

Because this is pathetic

do you think he raped any women?

No I don’t think he “raped”any women. From news of this case that was shared to the public I don’t think any circumstantial evidence was presented or brought to the light that I’m aware of.

I don't know what's emotional about that post.

Your posts about Cosby after this recent news seems in favor of rape and/or rapists.

Like you didn't even try to make it about the miscarriage of justice with the plea deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong though.

So you're just happy that he's free cuz the new DA broke the rules and got Cosby locked up when he shouldn't have been?

You're not in favor of drugging and raping women and those that do it? Correct?

Just want to be clear this is about the plea deal that should've been upheld and not you supporting someone that has admitted to drugging and raping several women.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some dudes were pro-rape and just don't want to reveal that. I thought maybe Cosby's releases was gonna have some being proud to announce it.

Cuz I know you know this "feelings" and "emotional" reply don't phase me at all. That **** don't even make sense. As long as we keeping it real about what this really is about.

Don’t accuse me of being in favor or rape. Ask the question of me like the poster above did and I’ll answer the question directly. Your accusations continue to put you in an emotional state.

I’m also NOT in favor of drugging women….be it for sex or any other reason, very un-mackish IMO. If Cosby is guilty…….he’s guilty of not being able to get women off of his name power/star status alone.

Just as a point of fact here: Bill Cosby was convicted in a court of law.

Innocent people have been wrongly convicted by the criminal justice system - or lynched in extrajudicial executions. Guilty people have been wrongly exonerated by that same system.

It seems inconsistent to acknowledge the imperfections and biases of the system, then yield to that system as the ultimate arbiter of justice.
Just a point of fact here: Bill Cosby's conviction was overturned in a court of law. The knife cuts both ways.

Bill Cosby released from prison after conviction overturned

You just said charged.

None of these people were charged....

None of the Cosby accuses have been charged, but they have been accused of crimes. By you having an issue with "narratives" implying they are lying, then you are also implying the people accusing them are right.

Which would violate their due process rights, based on the criteria you laid out to defend Moore, Kavanaugh, and Trump.

If you are gonna play the semantic game, play it better Delk.

Because this is pathetic

I said accused/charged. You bonded it, but want to ignore the accused.

I didn’t accuse them of any crime. And they are innocent of any crime they’ve been accused of unless/until they are convicted—period.

I didn’t accuse them of any crime. And they are innocent of any crime they’ve been accused of unless/until they are convicted—period.

Would you be cool with William Cosby being left alone with anyone you knew given his history? I always ask you this question but you never answer.

Also, so Cosby, his lawyers, and defenders are wrong to accuse them of committing perjury?

Funny, I don't see you lecturing the people in here that claimed Bill to be innocent, and the women lying about the assaults, about due process

Funny how that works.

Also, so Cosby, his lawyers, and defenders are wrong to accuse them of committing perjury?

Funny, I don't see you lecturing the people in here that claimed Bill to be innocent, and the women lying about the assaults, about due process

Funny how that works.

If they were on NT I’d tell them the same thing I’m telling you.

They might be on here for all I know.

Back
Top Bottom