NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Got it, so when people have the opinion that Cosby is guilty of sexual assault, that is ridiculous because they weren't there to see it themselves. When you have the opinion that Cosby would have responded differently in his deposition, it doesn't matter that you weren't there.

Both are opinions. And I haven’t used the word ridiculous.

I didn’t state that Cosby would have done something one way or another. I said it was likely, based on experience with depositions and deposition prep.

Calling a person a rapist is different than saying someone is likely a rapist based on experience. But people are entitled to their opinions either way.

dwalk31 dwalk31 What type of law you practice?

giphy-6-1.gif

I had no idea people had this much animosity towards Rusty. I could do without his cursing but that’s about it.

danger style danger style , I think this thread will probably die down now unless Bill starts something on social media.

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford , I’m sure he’s itching to say something but I’ll bet his legal team and personal advisors are urging him to chill. Just a simple sentence from him would be bad.

Both are opinions. And I haven’t used the word ridiculous.

I didn’t state that Cosby would have done something one way or another. I said it was likely, based on experience with depositions and deposition prep.

Calling a person a rapist is different than saying someone is likely a rapist based on experience. But people are entitled to their opinions either way.
I used the word ridiculous.

You certainly don’t believe he would have responded exactly as he did under different circumstances, do you?

So when people suggested they believed Roy Moore’s most recent sexual assault allegations based on his past, you were just trolling with the due process nonsense?

I used the word ridiculous.

You certainly don’t believe he would have responded exactly as he did under different circumstances, do you?

So when people suggested they believed Roy Moore’s most recent sexual assault allegations based on his past, you were just trolling with the due process nonsense?

You’re all over the place

This at you?
So you believe in a quantum superposition in which Cosby is innocent of the acts of which he's been accused, and yet his accusers are simultaneously innocent of making false accusations.

On one hand, you're forced to admit that the initial conviction of the Central Park Five was wrong. So, the judicial system can (and often will) err - and yet you nonetheless believe that only courts, for all their biases and imperfections, have the right to form or express opinions about guilt or innocence.

Your faith in the system is remarkable, particularly given its formation and output.

If Derek Chauvin's conviction is someday overturned on a technicality, you can cape for him all you'd like - and, because of your pride, you'll undoubtedly feel impelled to do just that.
Let's both hope that never comes to pass.

The world is not ready for Bill to start wilding out in the media

Could you imagine if he and OJ did a podcast together.

Or Bill and Farrakhan had a callob press conference.

Or a Boosie music video cameo.

Yeah, don't think we as a society are ready for if Bill wants to unleash the buffoonery on us.
Would never work...Bill specializes in self hate and Farrakhan blames the white man for everything

Back
Top Bottom