NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Glad this guy stepped in to help the ladies. I’m curious as to how Cosby would’ve reacted in this scenario being asked to leave?

Any of you seen stuff like that go down in bars/clubs personally?

Last edited:
Glad this guy stepped in to help the ladies. I’m curious as to how Cosby would’ve reacted in this scenario being asked to leave?

used to bounce.. we had non verbal code words with bartenders for removing patrons that got outta hand. Remember one time tossing out a dude that tried to slip a Mickey on a gal.. me and two other colleagues stomped him out before handing him over to police.

used to bounce.. we had non verbal code words with bartenders for removing patrons that got outta hand. Remember one time tossing out a dude that tried to slip a Mickey on a gal.. me and two other colleagues stomped him out before handing him over to police.

You saved her. Man, for real you are a life saver. Who knows what could’ve happened to her had you not stepped in. Bravo :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

Bouncers very important. My mom was spared a beating once because the security guard saw the whole thing developing. Who was the aggressor? My drunk dad of all people. Bouncer had my mom walk to taxi and the other went to the car to sleep it off. I was explained this because I wondered why she came home alone.

There's MethodicalManagement...

There's RustyShackleford...

Then there's you.

Ya'll come collect ya mans. :lol:

AppropriateMinorArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

My favorite gif :lol

Did you ask yourself this before trying to insult me with your feigned, backhanded “concern?”

I remember you used to have very thorough rebuttles, cited sources, coherent, fact based arguments. Recently though, it seems you go straight for the ad hominems. Your debating skills are devolving, its usually indicative of some personal issues. Wasnt expecting a heartfelt convo on your wellbeing, just maybe spur some self reflection on the way your communication has become affected. I guess I was expecting too much.

Frank Mathews and Meth have had long back and forths before. Like I said I had back and forth with dude too. If he typed that to me I would be inclined to not take it as a sincere concern for my well-being but instead a backhanded jab. I took it as Frank Mathews feigning concern about Meth, and how he spends his holiday when I read it. I didn't think Meth's meme was not meant to mock gay people or anything like that, or just be a simple joke. It was meant to mock Frank Mathews's major hang-up with the LGBTQ+ community. Since the dude has an irrational hang-up, just like the person using such a device has an irrational hang-up, and hot dogs are a lot at 4th of July cookouts, it seemed like a clever jab back.

Seems to me it kinda went over your head

Lastly, again, so what if people show emotion. It is not some big "gotcha"

Rusty if you dont cut it out. I dont have any major hangups with the lgbtq community. If I had displayed major hangups with lgbtq or been disrespectful towards them on this site I'd be on my 10th username like some of your other buddies. This is what yall do tho. If someone doesn't see something EXACTLY the way you see something they are homophobic, racist, bigots, rape apologists and intolerant buffoons. YOU on the other hand, ALWAYS have the correct opinion. Must be nice to always be the smartest guys in the room.

Niketalk is not immune from the hyperpartisanship and divisiveness in America frankmatthews frankmatthews

Posts have certainly become more personal on here (without the element of playfulness that may have existed in the past). Much of the animosity is spillover from the Political Discussion thread (which is really spillover from the current political climate).

When the personal attacks subside, I do hope that real conversations can be had on the topics of consent, race in America, wealth in America, etc.

Last edited:
"it seems you go straight for the ad hominems. Your debating skills are devolving"

>makes post that consists entirely of ad hominems.

Ad hominem is when you avoid discussing someones points on a particular topic and attack them personally. I was never discussing anyones points on this topic, I actually said his points on topic were valid. The issue is how the admin of a site with zero tolerance for insults is behaving and communicating with users. So yes, I am "attacking" the man directly for his behavior, it has nothing to do with ad hominem tho.

Ad hominem is when you avoid discussing someones points on a particular topic and attack them personally. I was never discussing anyones points on this topic, I actually said his points on topic were valid. The issue is how the admin of a site with zero tolerance for insults is behaving and communicating with users.
So you basically avoided discussing their points and instead decided to attack them personally.

Got it.

So you basically avoided discussing their points and instead decided to attack them personally.

Got it.

Me calling out someone for using ad hominems is not an ad hominem. Familiarize yourself with words and terms before jumping out the window with them.

I avoided discussing anyones points in here cause I am not very familiar with the facts of the cosby case and for that reason alone.

These 3 really are like the Guardians of Gaslighting. You ever see those 3 together on their high horse, exit thread immediately.
I find this truly hilarious coming from you but regarding a previous post you made you seriously gonna act like you don't got a scumbag reputation on NT?

Your posts usually always reek of condescending pretentious grandstanding regularly coupled with obtuse views.

Can't take a negative opinion from you seriously.

Last edited:

🔥🔥🔥

We need more of this. Hats off to the bartender / staff. Excellent execution.

giphy.gif

Hey speaking of familiarizing yourself with words, care to give some examples of their “gaslighting”?
I've been accused of a lot, some if it I'll own but that one was new.

But I guess it was a funny label to use. Sounds like something I'd hear on the JBP or on twitter about them.

Bill Cosby 83, says he'll fight lawsuit alleging he assaulted woman at the Playboy Mansion in 1974 to 'clear his name once and for all' after being freed from prison
  • Cosby was freed from prison last Wednesday after having his conviction overturned
  • Pennsylvania's Supreme Court ruled he'd been lulled into incriminating himself because he thought he was beyond reproach
  • Cosby is still being sued in civil court by multiple women, including Judi Huth
  • Huth alleges that he sexually assaulted her in 1974 at the Playboy Mansion
  • In a statement on Wednesday, Cosby's team said that he'd fight her claims
  • She is being represented by attorney Gloria Allred, who is also representing 32 of his other accusers

Arent you the guy who says "creep really has no negative meaning" and "pervert is a label you can embrace"?
I have never said that :lol:

I don't even like using the word creep or creepy.

I wonder who you got me confused with now though.

However, now that you bring it up....... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom