NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

Hope this isn't that your story doesn't add up and "he made good points" cuz he doesn't understand how a rape victim would behave and react after being drugged and violated.
I don't think he really got into how a rape victim acts and feels though. I think more so looking at some of the "victims" history and criminal backgrounds. Essentially a lot of those women have holes in their story. I'm by no means downplaying rape or it's severity. 

Sounds just like what the media does every time somebody is gunned down by the police, or suffers a similar misfortune. Women with criminal or otherwise troubled backgrounds aren't impervious to rape.

Tariq ain't even talk about race. He was breaking down the stories that the women have told and how they don't add up. None of us know the truth about any of this **** but he made some good points.

He jut made and episode on his show called the "Othello Myth" which was just basically playing the race card to defend Cosby

Tariq is just making himself look like a massive clown with his.

I already had a lower opinion of dude, but dude is ODing on the foolishness wit this

A week later, but whatever. 
laugh.gif

On a side note, I hope Eddie Murphy does standup special again someday.

Sounds just like what the media does every time somebody is gunned down by the police, or suffers a similar misfortune. Women with criminal or otherwise troubled backgrounds aren't impervious to rape.
I see what you're saying but I didn't get that vibe. I think it was more so some of the women not even being in the same city or location as Bill Cosby. During the alleged crime. 

Damn I'm surprised :wow:,wouldn't be surprised if this started a snowball effect and more prosecutors started laying some fresh charges :nerd:

Last edited:
not gonna get ahead of myself.... seeing as this is the same lady from Temple that settled and not anything new i wanna see how this plays out

Most def a part of this is tearing down a legend by any means, still doesn't excuse him. I'm embarassed for those who care more that he's a black legend than all the victims. We're so conditioned to idolize men with influence who do bad things, citing the little good they do.

Oh, man, those stories are terrible - it's actually worse than I would have imagined.

He asked a modeling agent to connect him with young women who were new in town and “financially not doing well.”

If they haven't already that agent needs to be charged too - there is no way he didn't know what was going on.

Most def a part of this is tearing down a legend by any means, still doesn't excuse him. I'm embarassed for those who care more that he's a black legend than all the victims. We're so conditioned to idolize men with influence who do bad things, citing the little good they do.

Well said

Surprised he's still alive man. Thought he'd get that Joe Pa guilt and pass away tbh but with these new charges now official..welp

Surprised he's still alive man. Thought he'd get that Joe Pa guilt and pass away tbh but with these new charges now official..welp

I believe it's cause he probably doesn't feel much guilt about it. That guilt ate away at JoePa,Cosby's still out here touring and all :lol:

Last edited:
Oh, man, those stories are terrible - it's actually worse than I would have imagined.
If they haven't already that agent needs to be charged too - there is no way he didn't know what was going on.

For all they knew he was just paying vulnerable girld for the ***** which isnt out the normal :lol:

I don't think people really knew he was straight drugging and raping them.

I think most people are aware of people in his position taking advantage of his power.

I just dont know why he had to rape.

Pretty sure 99% of the women would spread just because he's Bill.

He's SICK :x

Back
Top Bottom