NBC employee claims Bill Cosby paid off women, invited young models to dressing room.

tenor (96).gif

They violated his 5th amendment rights.

Even on Twitter I’ve yet to see anyone use today’s events as proof of innocence.

You don’t need to prove innocence. If you are wrongfully convicted then you are innocent.

In America, you are innocent until proven guilty.

Wild to put it the other way around.

Once dudes enter and start using this as a jumping-off point to complain about women, and Me Too being outta control, it definitely will.

This finna become the new Kevin Samuels thread. Jello puddin pops, Chelsea boots, and MRA talk. 🔥

I believe it does bear some discussion, but I'll leave it alone. I know once that door is opened this thread will be shut down.

Once dudes enter and start using this as a jumping-off point to complain about women, and Me Too being outta control, it definitely will.

This finna become the new Kevin Samuels thread. Jello puddin pops, Chelsea boots, and MRA talk. 🔥

It will be locked before fireworks shoot off this weekend lmao.

The way people calling Cosby a rapist, you would think they were in the room.

At the end of the day, unless you were there, you have no idea.

And the presumption is that he’s innocent. Not that he’s guilty.

It’s absurd how easily due process is eroded. Especially when it concerns black men in America.

I believe it does bear some discussion, but I'll leave it alone. I know once that door is opened this thread will be shut down.
Yeah but the thing is I don't think people realize those threads probably get shut down because Mods see the overwhelming about of sexism that is peddled in them, and it becomes too much to moderate so it is locked.

Constructive conservations on these topics are hard to have on NT because there is always a vocal group that go full Red Pill

Last edited:
The way people calling Cosby a rapist, you would think they were in the room.

At the end of the day, unless you were there, you have no idea.

And the presumption is that he’s innocent. Not that he’s guilty.

It’s absurd how easily due process is eroded. Especially when it concerns black men in America.

This is basically the situation:

-He said

Then.....
  1. She said
  2. she said,
  3. she said,
  4. she said,
  5. she said,
  6. she said,
  7. she said,
  8. she said,
  9. she said,
  10. she said,
  11. she said
  12. she said,
  13. she said,
  14. she said,
  15. she said,
  16. she said
  17. she said,
  18. she said,
  19. she said,
  20. she said,
  21. she said
  22. she said,
  23. she said,
  24. she said,
  25. she said,
  26. she said,
  27. she said,
  28. she said,
  29. she said,
  30. she said,
  31. She said
  32. she said,
  33. she said,
  34. she said,
  35. she said,
  36. she said,
  37. she said,
  38. she said,
  39. she said,
  40. she said
  41. she said
  42. she said
  43. she said
  44. she said
  45. she said
  46. she said
  47. she said
  48. she said
  49. she said
  50. she said
  51. she said
  52. she said
  53. she said
  54. she said
  55. she said
  56. she said
  57. she said
  58. she said
  59. she said
  60. she said
-Contrarians say: I don't believe #43, #25, and #7. Plus #2's story is shaky.....This whole thing might be a setup, I'm just saying.

-DC: I can see both sides

-Delk: He is innocent. The criminal courts dictate what public opinion should be

And please ******* spare us. You don't give a **** about black men until it suits your argument :lol:

Last edited:
This feels like it fits here too.

Another example of #LowIQ

NO idea why she would publicly support him. If that's your man, cool. Be there for him behind the scenes.

This, "I need the world to know I mess with folks" logic some folks have is so dumb man

Back
Top Bottom