NC NTERS CHECK IN

bushman the dtlr near us sold out very fast from what i hear
albert no i didnt get the kobe hyperdunk.......yet but you never know maybe they wil put them on id and u can save 800 dollars on the same colorway hahah

oh yeah no doubt....id would save some money...

i like them...but i'm not a laker fan...so i dn't hve to have kobe's colors...hahaha

YO!
bushman the dtlr near us sold out very fast from what i hear
Eastland was out pretty fast. They had maybe 12 or so packs. Me and my homeboy drove to Northlake after we saw you in Eastland and scooped thelast 3 there.

We got about 15 packs total. DF!!!

truth...got my back in the mail today....good looking out...

also thanks for the shirt too man...i see it hasn't been updated since the summit...hahaha...

i wound up with a size 11 cdp after initially saying i wasn't going to get em at all when swoosh fell through

but i wear a twelve.

we'll see

the next pack is going to be a problem too

for real? you are one of the first people that i've met that don't like any of the xx3's...all good...i hope the hype stays down...that wayit'll be easier for me to pick up mine....hahaha...

wait our DTLR got the silver foams?
which one are you at?....im refering to the dtlr in gboro. but the majority of the stores at 4seasons and even Fashion Ave on Summit Ave only hadsmall sizes left

yeah i'm speaking of the one in gboro...I had no idea they would have received them. oh well...

On a side note, "hot lava" is the most unique color i've ever owned..haha

yeesssiiirrrr
pimp.gif

319368833.jpg

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

new xx3s are SICK dont sleep if anyone needs one hit me up i can help you get one

i'm trying to find a black/red pair

they are getting marked down everywhere but places seem to only have little man sizes left over

guess my usual trick of waiting a year and copping the previous year's sig model for the low low isn't gonna work for these

dr feel goods are so nice in person...where'd you pick them up man?

Also, (for the bobcat fans) have you seen the exclusive jordan-brand apparel on Charlotte's site?

a few of my favorites:
yhst-55689164847873_2004_1099530
yhst-55689164847873_2004_1336664

yhst-55689164847873_2000_1172248
yhst-55689164847873_2000_1642984

for those who weren't able to get the XX3 QS saturday, stop by any finishline and have them ordered. I just found out today at work that they are availablefor send sale.

yo! coming to n.c. for a week to visit family and all that jazz... any good spots to check out while I'm up there? or anyone in the raleigh/wide awake areawant to link up i'll be there Saturday - Next Sunday

I wonder how JB got around the adidas official licensing issue? I know adidas signed an 11-year deal back in '06.

ahhhhhhhhh, finally got em in mail. only 125 baby and got the OG box from the OG xvii's with the cd rom, lace locks, etc....

16c9y6s.jpg

smile.gif

F the carmines!

Back
Top Bottom