NC NTERS CHECK IN

I just picked up a CP3 away jersey for $11 at the FA outlet in Cary. They might have more. Other than that lucky find though, that Footaction has fallencompltely off.

pick ups from Raleigh

318335487.jpg

318335486.jpg

Anyone in the Winston-Salem area ever copped from Fashion Avenue or DTLR, DTLR usually has the cheapest deals around although omega sports has aqua 8'sand the white/orange 8's for $99.

Fashion Avenue has really good deals sometime...

Has anyone been to the nike outlet in smithfield recently?

everyone looking for the countdown packs get theirs? they didn't last very long online...unfortunately....

haven't been out to smithfield recently...but they get some good stuff from time to time...

YO! Didn't know the Modrians dropped.

Ay, Truth... cats at Eastland were HEATED this morning.
roll.gif
"Who got 'em all?"
smh.gif
I already knew. DF!!!

lol those stores were beggn be to cop them too it was ridiculous. i didnt have as many as people thought though they preordered alot of them to alot ofcustomers
if any nc nters missed out hit me up i got u for retail plus tax n shipping no worries

can't believe it, but I passed on the pack when I saw the shoes in person....just not appealing to me
tired.gif

but i picked these up with the F&F at champs....only 65, and found neon laces at journeys...
2w3zwcx.jpg

zlya2b.jpg

For those that missed out on the 720 Dunk SBs, www.utilityboardsupply.com has a complete size run available now for79.99

no doubt truth....i guess i should have given you a shout out about the pack right? my bad...hahaha

can't believe it, but I passed on the pack when I saw the shoes in person....just not appealing to me
tired.gif

yep yep. the 6s felt cheap, flimsy, etc.. IMO

but i am on the prowl for the 17s in a sz.11

and i was looking at them sharkleys too. except the space jam patent leather colorway

when i was house of hoops this weekend...they had all kinds of colors for the sharkley's....that's a pretty funky shoe...

YO! Damn Mike... I'm a 12. I was kinda thinking about dumping my XVII's off.

Carmines are the biz, to hell with what y'all talking bout.
smokin.gif
DF!!!

im really into them...

now some interesting colors are being released after the initial black and white variations that come first

i'm with truth...i've been watching all the videos and reading the articles about the hyperdunk... looks like it is going to be a monster...

the kobe's that released look pretty nice too...unfortunately...you had to be really lucky to get them...truth - did you get some of the kobe hyperdunks?

Back
Top Bottom