NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! ^ F the Carmines? What the hell do you know anyway!
Also, (for the bobcat fans) have you seen the exclusive jordan-brand apparel on Charlotte's site?
Been in the Team Store at the arena since like last summer. No 3X's though.
frown.gif

DF!!!

i still need a 12 in this package!

found someone to split the 16/7 pack with me though

looking forward to copping those

thinking about seeing snoop at HOB in july too

oh yeah i see. my only guess is that either its not officially licensed or MJ was able to get around it since he is a part owner

YO! It's definitely officially licensed. My guess is that there is an apparel clause for team owners who operate apparel companies - or least one has beencreated.

Or, actually, now that I think about it - there may have been a certain number of years that were exclusive with exceptions allowed after those years. I saythat because new NBA New Era fitteds have started to be produced. DF!!!

good point..regardless, I'm going to have to buy a few of the items. It seems rare that jordan brand produces something nice, clean, and SIMPLE

good point..regardless, I'm going to have to buy a few of the items. It seems rare that jordan brand produces something nice and clean

good point..regardless, I'm going to have to buy a few of the items. It seems rare that jordan brand produces something nice, clean, and SIMPLE

YO! ^ NO. Breathalizer didn't show a .08 BUT he is 20 thus drinking is illegal. Misdemeanors, homie. And I doubt he'll stay in the draft, so...that's your @#* come this fall.
pimp.gif

It seems rare that jordan brand produces something nice, clean, and SIMPLE
Very true. Them suckas don't have a 3X though. So I'm trying to get into a 2X by November. DF!!!

hey NC NIketalk. Brand new to Niketalk, but lovin the site.
Charlotte area. Been rockin jordans since i was a boy, but just got back into it a few years ago after i began buying for my little brother.
Working on a 1-23 collection, so holla at me with some info on some of the best places to get shoes in NC besides the normal eastlands, etc.
thanks guys

what is that a sip? regardless, he'll be back i'm sure. I also heard danny green has been dealing with little nagging injuries that are preventing himfrom doing "the things he wants to do," according to him. He better be back

kingdomman there are really no places to get shoes cept the malls in charlotte
unless u check my website

Originally Posted by alilucask

.03 that is just absurd, that is what ty blew

Must have been a duke fan
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And I doubt he'll stay in the draft, so... that's your @#* come this fall.
pimp.gif

Only way he staying in is if he get a top 20 guarantee...Which I doubt he will get. Denver was his best shot (they got the 20th pick) but theycanceled their private workout with him after this DUI incident

YO! ^ Yeah, I read. But I'm hearing this *#%@+ Ellington been on some Forte type business. Apparently, either his sister or mother has quit her job. Ifthat dude don't come back he gonna find himself in one of those jerseys with like Fiat or Toyo logos on it, hooping on a court with a trapezoid lane.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Anyone going to VU for Lobsters on Saturday??? I wish I could but I am halfway across the country in Dallas that has no SB spots gotta love one of the largestcities in the United States.

what's going on peeps...just giving everyone a shout out from hong kong....not sure i'll have time to go looking for sneakers...but finally got back ona computer, so thought i would send a quick shout out...

a few pickups from the myrtle beach nike outlet...can't believe i found the hot lava fireball tee there, and only 9.99
glasses.gif

r01j03.jpg

found some ronaldinho dunkestos...not my favorite shoes, but they are comfortable and im in to volt or grey colorways..
1o3bi9.jpg

20741ef.jpg

Back
Top Bottom