NC NTERS CHECK IN

i'm salty that gold flightposites weren't included in the emp app

i need to find a pair for the low low

hopefully they'll pop up on swoosh in the next few

i'm hoping america sleeps

YO! Mike, I don't know that *###+.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Fresno State ended that run quickly they just didn't show up after winning 4-3 to force an elimination game...
frown.gif

yeah no doubt...the heels did not put for the effort last night...to say that least...kind of sad...

YO! Yeah... to hell with Fresno St. College WS is hard to figure anyhow.
Wanted DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Tiffanys" in sizes 11-12

I cry everytime I think about the Tiffs. I copped 4 total that wonderful day in August '05. And I am CERTAIN I could've gotten more. Definitelycould've had at the least... 8 pair.
smh.gif
DF!!!

I can't believe how much things have changed..didn't think those or many other examples would ever make it off the shelves

I saw the "USA" colorway of the zoom flight 95 tonight at Footlocker...they look really nice. I also saw the 7/16 pack...anyone who was on the fenceabout this, get it asap. Everything looks great

Originally Posted by AJ27526

I saw the "USA" colorway of the zoom flight 95 tonight at Footlocker...they look really nice. I also saw the 7/16 pack...anyone who was on the fence about this, get it asap. Everything looks great

Yo whats up, are you the guy that works at finishline?

got caught with some fake 23s off ebay

i'm salty as hell

NaCl for real.

off to file a claim with paypal

I am going to Myrtle Beach and Wilmington this weekend where is the Nike factory located at because I'm really trying to go. Thanks in advance

Not sure about wilmington, but one is definitely at Myrtle Beach. Not sure of the address, but the place is called the Tanger Outlet Center, and its rightacross from the new Hard Rock theme park (weak by the way)

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Yeah... to hell with Fresno St. College WS is hard to figure anyhow.
Wanted DS Nike Dunk Low SB "Tiffanys" in sizes 11-12

I cry everytime I think about the Tiffs. I copped 4 total that wonderful day in August '05. And I am CERTAIN I could've gotten more. Definitely could've had at the least... 8 pair.
smh.gif
DF!!!

Do you have any of those left that you would like me to take off of your hands. I need to add another pair or two so I can un-ds the one I have now...

wait when do the gold FPs drop stateside?
i was told from my peps at DTLR they cant sell them til after the 4th due to a letter from Nike....peoples upstate were selling them early. Theysuppose to get their shipments out on the shelf this weekend. I was so gonna cop too.

the bobcats are eff'ing up their draft...*sigh*...

mike may make some great shoes...but he can't evaluate talent....

Side note: If anyone in Charlotte wants the XIX (in an 8.5) in the CDP, let me know. I only want those IVs! ha. Hope all is well for others in NC.

Back
Top Bottom