NC NTERS CHECK IN

YO! You a ugly @%+%#...

"I feel sorry for her mother"

And I'm still taking McInnis over Cota. DF!!!

ED COTA, As a sophomore, he broke the ACC record for most assists in a single season. He was named a 1999 AP All-America Team Honorable Mention. He earned three NCAA All-Regional Team selections as a senior while leading UNC to another Final Four. By the time his college career concluded, he had become the first player in NCAA basketball history to score 1,000 points, and have 1,000 assists and 500 rebounds in a career. Additionally, he finished with the third highest assist total in NCAA history. Cota also played an NCAA record 138 games without ever fouling out.

FTW!

pimp.gif

not that i was invited into this debate....hahaha...

but cota was a better college player then mcginnis...
of course mcginnis can play d and plays in the league...hahaha....

my bad on intruding....

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! College career... yes. Player... not so sure. DF!!!
i can agree with that.... of course touche got in trouble with messing with phil ford's wife too....i think cota kept his escapades outside of thecoaching circles...hahaha

unfortunate that the closest place to me is durham...just far enough to keep me from buying

had to get my Neon 95's ordered in from a DTLR in Va since no DTLRs in NC had my size. Preordered my 16/7 pack yesterday so i'll pick them up when Icome back from SC this evening
pimp.gif

ant...

he look familiar:

1143073.jpg

20 Doneal Mack, G

Height/Weight: 6-5/175 | Birthdate: 10/16/1987 | Birthplace: Charlotte,NC | Team: Memphis | Class: Sophomore

Back
Top Bottom